Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Those Silver, Gold, and white helmets and look, would be nice to see on a special occasions. Raiders originally had gold in their colors. Of course we are silver and black, but I actually like the flashy White/Silver/Gold aesthetic. Should have a Vegas flashy helmet on special occasions. 

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Those Silver, Gold, and white helmets and look, would be nice to see on a special occasions. Raiders originally had gold in their colors. Of course we are silver and black, but I actually like the flashy White/Silver/Gold aesthetic. Should have a Vegas flashy helmet on special occasions. 

Pass. Some things should never be changed.

• Like 5

Been watching some GamePass seeing as it’s currently free, and have been particularly enjoying our 2016 season again. One thing that’s standing out to me is how clutch Crabtree was that year. Everything that came his way with the game on the line was a catch; many of them spectacular.

I miss having real WRs. Hopefully by this time next week things will be looking much better on that front...

• Like 3

Just now, Nightmare said:

Been watching some GamePass seeing as it’s currently free, and have been particularly enjoying our 2016 season again. One thing that’s standing out to me is how clutch Crabtree was that year. Everything that came his way with the game on the line was a catch; many of them spectacular.

I miss having real WRs. Hopefully by this time next week things will be looking much better on that front...

It's still kind of shocking how quickly Carr and Crab fell out of favor with one another i still don't quite know what happened behind the scenes with them. They had real chemistry with eachother. Big time trust in clutch situations.

Then Todd Downing happened and everything went to hell.

• Like 1