Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

20 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

right....the downing deal combined with the broken processes= not so good carr.

Meh that first downing game vs Titans was pretty impressive 

remember the announcer saying carr has thrown 10 back shoulder fade passes......(wait for it)........to wr’s..... by halftime 

yes , but you gotta admit overall we should never have let Musgrave go..but like I said before it wasn't the first time jdr let him go, don't know why but it is what it is. meanwhile, check out the vid I posted on the draft thread. nice later rnd rb I didn't even know about til I read about him today. probably 5th or later but very interesting prospect.

3 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

yes , but you gotta admit overall we should never have let Musgrave go..but like I said before it wasn't the first time jdr let him go, don't know why but it is what it is. meanwhile, check out the vid I posted on the draft thread. nice later rnd rb I didn't even know about til I read about him today. probably 5th or later but very interesting prospect.

That game Cooper actually almost flashed on carr for messing up a play thennnnnnnn Cooper dropped about 5-7  lol passes including 3 from the 5 yard line lol 

almost didn’t believe it was carr he rarely even looked at rbs 

lets see your new rb tho

16 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

JDR and KN was a clown show

• Like 2

First time trying to link to LinkedIn but doesn't embed. Anyways, check this out:

The National Football League (NFL) teamed up with Special Olympics and the Las Vegas Raiders to host the first-ever virtual PLAY 60 Training Camp leading up to the 2020 hashtag#NFLDraft. Six athletes were featured virtually alongside Raiders Punter A..J. Cole and over 150 Special Olympics athletes tuned in to participate in the PLAY 60 event. A.J. led a workout routine that discussed the importance of staying physically active and healthy at-home during these times followed by a Q&A with the athletes. hashtag#NFL hashtag#PLAY60 hashtag#InclusionRevolution

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/national-football-league_nfldraft-nfl-play60-activity-6659463426789773312-Wq-O

Our W/L Over/Under Vegas Betting Odds is 7.5 after the draft. 

I agree with that. I think our floor is 6 wins (our entire division got a ton better) and our ceiling is 9 wins and that new 7th Seed Wildcard spot. 

I’ll say 7-9 or 8-8 is the most likely. And I’m leaning towards back to back 7-9 seasons, and then becoming a contender in 2021.