Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Totty said:

That's weird.  I'm the second biggest moron I know and got it to work the other day.  

i did some digging around and evidently i have to deliberately "paste as plain text" which from my mac requires me to use command + option + shift + v

at least for tweets. youtubes seem to embed more easily

Edited by Turnobili
  • Like 2

On 5/6/2020 at 4:14 PM, Turnobili said:

having moved to virginia this past year, the game @ Carolina is going to be the closest game I'll get all season (and the closest possible besides DC)

I went to Hampton university some of the best times of my life. 😭 va beach in the summer 🤤

Because I'm bored a little exercise...

Most Overrated: Gabe Jackson

Most Underrated: Hunter Renfrow

Best Player: Josh Jacobs

New Addition: Henry Ruggs

Could Surprise: Devontae Booker 

Takes a Leap: Tyrell Williams

Prove it year: Derek Carr

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 7:14 PM, Turnobili said:

having moved to virginia this past year, the game @ Carolina is going to be the closest game I'll get all season (and the closest possible besides DC)

What part of VA?

On 11/05/2020 at 4:37 AM, raidr4life said:

Because I'm bored a little exercise...

Most Overrated: Gabe Jackson

Most Underrated: Hunter Renfrow

Best Player: Josh Jacobs

New Addition: Henry Ruggs

Could Surprise: Devontae Booker 

Takes a Leap: Tyrell Williams

Prove it year: Derek Carr

Most Overrated: Wouldn't say many of our guys are overrated, maybe Waller as Ive seen him mentioned with the likes of Kelce and Kittle though he is pretty good.

Most Underrated: Rodney Hudson

Best Player: Rodney Hudson 

Best New Addition: Cory Littleton  

Could Surprise: Maurice Hurst or PJ Hall

Takes a Leap: Derek Carr should look more like '16 Carr than '18 Carr, I'm expecting a Pro Bowl type year if the receivers are anywhere near as good as they have the potential to be. Don't want any more 4th down throw aways!

Prove it Year: Tyrell Williams has to produce to earn his contract, Kolton Miller has to be consistent and Nick Kwit has to look like a bona fide MLB and field general of the D which he was brought in to be.

With the excitement from the offensive draft picks I kind of forgot about Cory Littleton. Can’t wait to watch him out there wearing number 42. Been a long time since the Raiders have had a LB with his type of ability. 

Defense is young and fast. It’s depending on a lot of guys making that second year leap. With a mix of young vets. Might be rocky early in but by mid season could see a competitive defense out there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Most Overrated: Wouldn't say many of our guys are overrated, maybe Waller as Ive seen him mentioned with the likes of Kelce and Kittle though he is pretty good.

Waller is definitely one of the elite TE's in the league. A one year sample size is small but he's also still learning how to play the position. He put up 1,000 yards in his first full NFL season at the position. Over the last few years the only other TE's to go for 1,000+ yards have been Kelce, Kittle, Gronk, and Ertz.