Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 5/26/2020 at 8:52 PM, raidr4life said:

Yeah Dudley's hands were horrible that's why it's surprising he was 4th all time in TD's and 5th in yards for Raider Tight ends. 

He was probably the most gifted TE ever.

He was 6'6 250 and ran a 4.49

• Like 3

Rich Gannon put on a clinic that first drive of the game. No huddle until they got in the red zone and just carved them up with the quick passing game. that Titans defense had so much talent especially the defensive line, but had no answers for Gannon that day. 

On 5/27/2020 at 3:43 AM, oakdb36 said:

I think the red zone options being very limited last year made it easier to focus on Waller for opposing Ds. Adding Witten and Edwards might help with that.

Yeah but saying Waller's strong suite isn't redzone is ludicrous. What helps that is your QB not having the worst redzone percentage in the league is my point.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I wish we started running no huddle this year. 

Carr has been very good running the no huddle too, could be especially effective with Ruggs and Bowden finding mismatches. I'd like to see that some more too and early in matches to keep the D on their toes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Carr has been very good running the no huddle too, could be especially effective with Ruggs and Bowden finding mismatches. I'd like to see that some more too and early in matches to keep the D on their toes.

Just gotta make sure we don't score too quickly as that makes our D needing oxygen. DL/DB's we've got depth but LB's will lose 10 LBS running around so much. LOL

Just read on Twitter that HR3 pinched his leg between a truck and trailer helping someone move.  Narrowly missing his femoral artery.  Should fully recover

Edited by Totty