Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 05/02/2019 at 7:29 PM, NightTrainLane said:

Yeah I can see him as an H-Back that we use in different ways including TE, spread out and in the backfield to run or block.

You build the plays around what he can do and he can do a lot so that makes him of value.

With the right coaching he could be a poor man’s Jamize Olawale which I guess makes sense with this coaching staff 😉

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

What happened with Morton? Ppl sounded like he was going to be moving up the ranks, we wanted him as oc and then the jets fired him. But now we have him again?

I believe he was going to be the OC in Indy when McDaniels had the job. Then that fell through and he qas unemployed last year.

I loved what he did in NY. I'd prefer if he was the OC and Olsen was the QB coach. 

7 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

What happened with Morton? Ppl sounded like he was going to be moving up the ranks, we wanted him as oc and then the jets fired him. But now we have him again?

The Jets thought he was too pass oriented as a play caller and he clashed with coaches. Long time Gruden guy, good to have him on board. 

16 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

Does our whole division have bad lbs?

Yes but Lee did flash some when he was on the field.  Played great for a second year 5th round pick and I think has a chance to be a diamond in the rough from RM.  He is limited in pass coverage but just like many of our players they started to play better individually as the year went on.  Next year lets see if they start to play better as a unit.  Could be a poor mans Burfict without the stupidity.