Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Are you kidding me? About to boycott the NFL if this is true. And for the millionth time cut Trent Brown. He’s purely in it for the money. 

It's our own fault.  There are rules in place of you want to play.  Don't follow them, there are consequences.  Gruden and Mayock need to do better from a leadership perspective.  Hold them accountable.  Move forward. 

Edited by Totty

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It wasn't thick enough to fit around his ankle that's why he wasn't wearing it.

Is this a joke or did Trent Brown actually say that? Because if you believe that...

1 minute ago, Totty said:

It's our own fault.  There are rules in place of you want to play.  Don't follow them, there are consequences.  Gruden and Mayock need to do better from a leadership perspective.  Hold them accountable.  Move forward. 

Nah, I’m staying consistent here. I was very active in the Titan thread saying their punishment should be very minimal, massive fines and 5th Round Pick. What the Raiders did isn’t anywhere close to the level of what the Titans did. They practiced all week against NFL orders. 

This should just be on fine on Gruden and the players involved. Certainly no draft pick what so ever. 

They will claim the Raiders did it twice, the Titans practiced all week. Plus what the Raiders OL did doesn’t even come close to what the Titans did. 

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Is this a joke or did Trent Brown actually say that? Because if you believe that...

Nah, I’m staying consistent here. I was very active in the Titan thread saying their punishment should be very minimal, massive fines and 5th Round Pick. What the Raiders did isn’t anywhere close to the level of what the Titans did. They practiced all week against NFL orders. 

This should just be on fine on Gruden and the players involved. Certainly no draft pick what so ever. 

They will claim the Raiders did it twice, the Titans practiced all week. Plus what the Raiders OL did doesn’t even come close to what the Titans did. 

Exactly.  The Titans pretty much told the NFL they do not care. They need to fine Brown his game check for this week and the Raiders need to fine him his game check for next week.  Two very different situations but we will most likely get hit harder than the Titans.  I am only wondering if we get a worse penalty than the Patriots did for cheating.

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Exactly.  The Titans pretty much told the NFL they do not care. They need to fine Brown his game check for this week and the Raiders need to fine him his game check for next week.  Two very different situations but we will most likely get hit harder than the Titans.  I am only wondering if we get a worse penalty than the Patriots did for cheating.

Worse penalty than Spygate? They basically pulled a Houston Astros and knew what offenses were running. 

30 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Worse penalty than Spygate? They basically pulled a Houston Astros and knew what offenses were running. 

That definitely gave them an unfair competitive advantage. The covid violations are much different because it can potentially have severe consequences. For one it costs the league money, time, and creates a ton of work for the NFL if they have to flex games to different days, move bye weeks, etc. during the season. But more importantly guys failing to follow protocol put their teammates, coaches, team personnel, and the families of all of those people at risk as well. People have and continue to die from the virus every single day. 

If lives are potentially at risk because guys are being irresponsible then the league should punish them. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That definitely gave them an unfair competitive advantage. The covid violations are much different because it can potentially have severe consequences. For one it costs the league money, time, and creates a ton of work for the NFL if they have to flex games to different days, move bye weeks, etc. during the season. But more importantly guys failing to follow protocol put their teammates, coaches, team personnel, and the families of all of those people at risk as well. People have and continue to die from the virus every single day. 

If lives are potentially at risk because guys are being irresponsible then the league should punish them. 

I’m sorry but States are opening everywhere, and rightfully so. But I don’t wanna turn this into that type of discussion.

A draft pick doesn’t fit the crime here, especially since it completely pales in comparison to what the Titans did. And how did cost the league time and money? All they had to do was switch the SEA/ARZ and LV/TB game. And if anything, the SEA/ARZ game was the best NFL game of the year and helped the NFL with ratings DRASTICALLY. We made them money lmao. 

Edited by BayRaider

18 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Losing a draft pick would be ridiculous.

Some lock that damn tracker monitor on Trent Browns wrist. 

It'd be ok, the NFL could just swap a 3rd for a 4th or something to pre-empt us drafting a Lynn Bowden 😀