RaidersAreOne

Random Raider Stuff

36 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Thoughts on how the Raiders are slated? I for one have no idea how Sam Young isn't the worst rated player in the league, let-alone not in the bottom 5 for OT's.

What list is this ?

4 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

What list is this ?

PFF’s season rankings, top 5 and bottom 5 at each position.

This seriously pisses me off. We allllways get KC after their BYE and Reid has some obscure record after a BYE.

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This seriously pisses me off. We allllways get KC after their BYE and Reid has some obscure record after a BYE.

It’s either this, or KC in December. It’s a joke.

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

It’s either this, or KC in December. It’s a joke.

Whoever makes the schedule really hates the Raiders.  Hopefully we can pull off the impossible once again.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 2:53 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Raiders are 7-0 when JJ scores. 

8-1

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII

10 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

its the 3rd straight year it's happened

Falcons and Jets next two weeks. Sitting at 6-4 you need to win those two games. These type of games have always bitten them in the @ss. Need these two games to get you to 8 wins before the Colts come into town. 

• Like 1

I have been saying Carr is a top building block QB for the last number of seasons and have ridiculed for thinking that is the case.  I've had posters try to tell me that QB's like Goff, Darnold, Mayfield, Winston, Maroita, Trashbinski, Wentz etc. are all better building blocks than Carr.  All I could do is laugh and chalk it up to fans not really understanding football.  That is the only legitimate answer as to why someone would think Sam Darnold is a better building block QB than Carr, they just have zero clue.

That being said and how deep we are no into this season, how many building block QB's would you list ahead of Carr?  When talking about building block QB's age is a factor, so QB's like Brady and Brees should near the bottom of the list. 

44 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I have been saying Carr is a top building block QB for the last number of seasons and have ridiculed for thinking that is the case.  I've had posters try to tell me that QB's like Goff, Darnold, Mayfield, Winston, Maroita, Trashbinski, Wentz etc. are all better building blocks than Carr.  All I could do is laugh and chalk it up to fans not really understanding football.  That is the only legitimate answer as to why someone would think Sam Darnold is a better building block QB than Carr, they just have zero clue.

That being said and how deep we are no into this season, how many building block QB's would you list ahead of Carr?  When talking about building block QB's age is a factor, so QB's like Brady and Brees should near the bottom of the list. 

Carr is balling top 5 imo rn 

maybe the Kobe sleeve is magic cause this is the best I’ve ever seen carr perform

40 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Carr looked like a Top-5 QB last night and has played as such for stretches this season. I just need to see it carried through the entire season and into the postseason for me to anoint him as borderline elite. 

At this point I’m still taking Wilson, Watson, Mahomes, Herbert, Allen, and Murray over him either due to being flat out better (Wilson, Watson, Mahomes) or just as good and 5+ years younger. Would still take Rodgers straight up in a trade for him despite the age difference. 

Btw you can stop with the “I told you peasants so” rhetoric. It’s completely unnecessary and rarely supported by any in-depth analysis. 

3 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

At this point I’m still taking Wilson, Watson, Mahomes, Herbert, Allen, and Murray over him either due to being flat out better (Wilson, Watson, Mahomes) or just as good and 5+ years younger. Would still take Rodgers straight up in a trade for him despite the age difference. 

Similar list to mine. I’d probably replace Allen on that list with Burrow. Obviously assuming Burrow’s injury doesn’t stunt his development too much.

But either way, not many building block QBs I’d take over Carr right now.

Carr’s contract with his level of play this year has turned into one of the best contracts in the NFL. Only looks better if his game continues to get better. 

• Like 1