Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Carr looked like a Top-5 QB last night and has played as such for stretches this season. I just need to see it carried through the entire season and into the postseason for me to anoint him as borderline elite. 

At this point I’m still taking Wilson, Watson, Mahomes, Herbert, Allen, and Murray over him either due to being flat out better (Wilson, Watson, Mahomes) or just as good and 5+ years younger. Would still take Rodgers straight up in a trade for him despite the age difference. 

Btw you can stop with the “I told you peasants so” rhetoric. It’s completely unnecessary and rarely supported by any in-depth analysis. 

You're clearly new.  Go back over my posts from the last 3 years if you want an in depth analysis. 

No, I won't stop because I am right and knew I have been right all along.  I have spent the last years defending Carr to average, blind fans who don't understand football or the psychology behind it.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I have been saying Carr is a top building block QB for the last number of seasons and have ridiculed for thinking that is the case.  I've had posters try to tell me that QB's like Goff, Darnold, Mayfield, Winston, Maroita, Trashbinski, Wentz etc. are all better building blocks than Carr.  All I could do is laugh and chalk it up to fans not really understanding football.  That is the only legitimate answer as to why someone would think Sam Darnold is a better building block QB than Carr, they just have zero clue.

That being said and how deep we are no into this season, how many building block QB's would you list ahead of Carr?  When talking about building block QB's age is a factor, so QB's like Brady and Brees should near the bottom of the list. 

OMG. Jesus Christ. Just shut the **** up. I like Carr, and will be the first to acknolwedge when he's kicking *** at the same time acknowlegding when he's sucking ***. Your incessant droning on about other posters not understanding football is getting ******* old. Be the bigger person, get down off your high horse and enjoy Carr's success this season without being an *******.

Next two weeks we play in the Eastern time zone.  Do we just stay out there?  We are not very good on the east coast and every game is huge from here on out.  We need to win 5 out of 6 to make sure we get in.  Atlanta and NYJ are games we should and need to win.  Does Gruden risk taking the team home especially with Covid cases rising quickly in Vegas.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Next two weeks we play in the Eastern time zone.  Do we just stay out there?  We are not very good on the east coast and every game is huge from here on out.  We need to win 5 out of 6 to make sure we get in.  Atlanta and NYJ are games we should and need to win.  Does Gruden risk taking the team home especially with Covid cases rising quickly in Vegas.

A couple of years ago, the Raiders had back to back games in Florida and they stayed there for the week between games. So it's possible I guess. As I remember the Raiders won both games.

41 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Don’t they have to stay at home this year? Or maybe I’m making that up. 

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

OMG. Jesus Christ. Just shut the **** up. I like Carr, and will be the first to acknolwedge when he's kicking *** at the same time acknowlegding when he's sucking ***. Your incessant droning on about other posters not understanding football is getting ******* old. Be the bigger person, get down off your high horse and enjoy Carr's success this season without being an *******.

Why was he "sucking a@@"? which I feel is a 100 percent incorrect statement, I thought Carr had played very well the last few season giving his supporting cast.  Anyone who thinks he has "sucked a@@" over the last few seasons must believe he forgot how to play football at a high level and all of a sudden remembered how to this season.  It's a miracle, Carr just remembered how to play at a high level again.  You do see how ludicrous that is correct?

Don't hate me because I am right, just admit I have been right all along :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Why was he "sucking a@@"? which I feel is a 100 percent incorrect statement, I thought Carr had played very well the last few season giving his supporting cast.  Anyone who thinks he has "sucked a@@" over the last few seasons must believe he forgot how to play football at a high level and all of a sudden remembered how to this season.  It's a miracle, Carr just remembered how to play at a high level again.  You do see how ludicrous that is correct?

Cat No GIF by MOODMAN I Cant Do That Marlon Brando GIF

:D

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You're clearly new.  Go back over my posts from the last 3 years if you want an in depth analysis. 

No, I won't stop because I am right and knew I have been right all along.  I have spent the last years defending Carr to average, blind fans who don't understand football or the psychology behind it.  

We can be a little more nice while discussing

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 11:43 AM, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree broseph.  Been on the DC bandwagon since he came to the team.  Always believed he was a great QB.  Gruden just literally unleashed his potential.  Jack Del Rio and his OC was able to do the same back in 2016.  DC is doing what he is capable of now that he's had his 3 years to learn the system and WRs that can get the job done.  I'm pretty sure DC is going to play up to this level for the next 10 years (as long as J. Gruden is our HC).  Just need to get our defense together and we can start kicking the playoff door down every year.

• Like 1