Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

You can certainly find ways to top your dumbest comments. 

I'll just let you know.... all 52 players on the Raiders roster and coaching staff would rather have Watson in a Raiders uniform that Carr. It's not even a secret. 

You say this but also don't include many factors.  It's not a Carr straight up for Watson reality.

Is Watson worth giving up Carr, 3 first round picks and paying him 20 million more than we pay Carr per season?  I don't think it is...

Furthermore, What makes you think Watson would want to go from one dumpster fire to another?  We have been one of the worst managed franchises over the last decade with a league worst D. You make it sounds like players are beating down the door to get beaten down every week in LV lol

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

You say this but also don't include many factors.  It's not a Carr straight up for Watson reality.

Is Watson worth giving up Carr, 3 first round picks and paying him 20 million more than we pay Carr per season?  I don't think it is...

I would build around Watson, period. He's a 25 year old franchise QB.

The draft capital means nothing to me, they don't maximize it as is. Watson vaults the offense into top 5 DVOA category. 

Just now, big_palooka said:

The draft capital means nothing to me, they don't maximize it as is. Watson vaults the offense into top 5 DVOA category. 

Just so I am clear you're saying you would trade away Carr, every pick in our next 3 drafts, you state that drafts capitol means nothing to you and pay Watson 20 million more per season than we pay Carr?  You think that is a good move from a franchise prospective and that will fix this teams problems?  And you called @Humble_Beasta homer Hahahahah You can't be serious....

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm just asking what QB's you'd rather build around over Carr?  I wan't to see where you have Carr ranked. 

Those are 2 different questions. Where I have Carr ranked in relation to the QBs playing? He's probably 10-12.

If I'm rebuilding a team for the future and trying to build a championship team, he doesn't register for me. I don't think he is a championship caliber QB. 

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

What makes you think Watson would want to go from one dumpster fire to another?  We have been one of the worst managed franchises over the last decade with a league worst D. You make it sounds like players are beating down the door to get beaten down every week in LV lol

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Those are 2 different questions. Where I have Carr ranked in relation to the QBs playing? He's probably 10-12.

If I'm rebuilding a team for the future and trying to build a championship team, he doesn't register for me. I don't think he is a championship caliber QB. 

How many championship QB's are there in your opinion if you're building a championship team for the future?

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Just so I am clear you're saying you would trade away Carr, every pick in our next 3 drafts, you state that drafts capitol means nothing to you and pay Watson 20 million more per season than we pay Carr?  You think that is a good move from a franchise prospective and that will fix this teams problems?  And you called @Humble_Beasta homer Hahahahah You can't be serious....

Well... you are a Carr homer, so not trying to appeal to you.

The point of this game is to win Superbowls. The Raiders will never win a Superbowl with Derek Carr as their QB. 

So yes, I would build around a 25 year old top 5 passer in Watson who I think represents what you need in a QB in the modern NFL.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Well... you are a Carr homer, so not trying to appeal to you.

The point of this game is to win Superbowls. The Raiders will never win a Superbowl with Derek Carr as their QB. 

So yes, I would build around a 25 year old top 5 passer in Watson who I think represents what you need in a QB in the modern NFL.

I'm a realist and understand football the game and business.  You clearly have zero clue what you're talking about if you think trading Carr, mortgaging 3 full drafts and paying Watson 20 more per season is a good move for this franchise.  Absolutely clueless doesn't even begin to express what a homer take this move would be LOL 

9 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm a realist and understand football the game and business.  You clearly have zero clue what you're talking about if you think trading Carr, mortgaging 3 full drafts and paying Watson 20 more per season is a good move for this franchise.  Absolutely clueless doesn't even begin to express what a homer take this move would be LOL 

So do I... And Andy Reid and Mahomes will be continue winning the AFC West while the Raider struggle to win 8-10 games behind Derek Carr. Oh and Herbert will likely be paired with Dabol who will punk Derek Carr and Gruden going forward. 

The "mortgaging the future" argument is kind of dead on arrival when you consider what the Raiders have done with 5 first round picks. Plus, you could throw Carr in any package (he's so valuable and all). Further...Watson is 25. The future isn't 3 draft picks if you want to play that angle. 

And how does any of this make me a "homer". A homer for trying to compete?

21 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What makes you think Watson would want to go from one dumpster fire to another?  We have been one of the worst managed franchises over the last decade with a league worst D. You make it sounds like players are beating down the door to get beaten down every week in LV lol

I don't. Nor do I think he'd want to be in the same division as Mahomes. 

You really put a lot of words in peoples mouths. I am literally speaking as a complete hypothetical. I in no way expect the Raiders to land Watson. You said it... they are among the worst managed organization in sports.

You Carr homers will walk a lonnnnnnnng way for a small drink of water huh?