Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It’s a simple question and I’m fascinated as to why so many people avoid it. 

I remember from last season some of the names of building block QB that people threw on this list which included Sam Darnold, Goff, Wentz, Tua, Danny Pennies, Haskins etc.  Comical stuff really....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

You can certainly find ways to top your dumbest comments. 

I'll just let you know.... all 52 players on the Raiders roster and coaching staff would rather have Watson in a Raiders uniform that Carr. It's not even a secret. 

Let's cool off the personal talk here.

Agree to your point about Watson and Carr though. I just don't want to sell the farm to get him.

9 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It’s a simple question and I’m fascinated as to why so many people avoid it. 

Or most people just don't consider a 30 year old, 7 year starter to be considered in the building block tier with the likes of Burrow, Herbert, Murray, Jackson etc. Guys who are all 25 and under

Carr is an established good not great veteran QB. He belongs in that tier with the likes of Matt Ryan, Stafford, Cousins, Tannehill. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Or most people just don't consider a 30 year old, 7 year starter to be considered in the building block tier with the likes of Burrow, Herbert, Murray, Jackson etc. Guys who are all 25 and under

Carr is an established good not great veteran QB. He belongs in that tier with the likes of Matt Ryan, Stafford, Cousins, Tannehill. 

I see, so your criteria to be a building block QB is age....  You don't have to be a good at throwing the ball or possess above average intelligence like Jackson, all you have to be is 25.  That makes perfect sense.  SMH

12 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Let's cool off the personal talk here.

Agree to your point about Watson and Carr though. I just don't want to sell the farm to get him.

SAME!!! I am so tired of seeing people with these hypothetical trades like "I would trade DC, 3 1st round picks, a third, Trent Brown, my first born son, a pound of flesh, and my wife for Deshaun Watson."

I just don't get it.  I understand Watson is a top 5-10 QB every year, but the amount of capital people are willing to give up just shows that they really don't care about the defense, they just want a shiny new toy to call their QB.  But when the defense can't stop anyone and we are still losing games, fans are going to point to coaching and say that Jon Gruden is ruining Watson and he clearly doesn't know what he's doing because he didn't do enough to fix the defense (with all the draft capital we just traded away).  Boggles my mind!

Besides, how long would it take Watson to learn Gruden's offense?  Or do people really believe that being physically gifted like Watson just helps you call plays and execute them without having to understand/know/learn the playbook?  You can use Mariota as a reference for learning enough to play well against the Chargers, but Marcus Mariota and Watson are two different players.  Each QB learns things at different paces.

3 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Burrow, Herbert, and Murray didn't make the playoffs.  Matt Ryan has made the SB, Cousins has been to the playoffs, and Tannehill has taken the Titans in back to back seasons.  Anyway, I'm good with sticking with DC.  We won't have the chance to draft first overall or in the top 10 even no matter how much you want it, and chances are we aren't going to see another Lamar Jackson drop into our lap.  DC is going to keep moving us towards the playoffs and if our defense develops, don't expect us to take a QB in the first round for another 3-5 years, and that is just to groom DC's inevitable replacement due to him getting up there in years.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I see, so your criteria to be a building block QB is age....  You don't have to be a good at throwing the ball or possess above average intelligence like Jackson, all you have to be is 25.  That makes perfect sense.  SMH

If you had to play a super bowl today whats your qb ranking?

1) a rodg

2) pat mah

3) Brady 

4) Russ will

5) j Allen 

6) d Watson 

7) tanny

8)Big Ben 

9)brees 

10) baker

11) Jackson 

12) Herbert 

13) cousins

14) carr

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

If you had to play a super bowl today whats your qb ranking?

1) a rodg

2) pat mah

3) Brady 

4) Russ will

5) j Allen 

6) d Watson 

7) tanny

8)Big Ben 

9)brees 

10) baker

11) Jackson 

12) Herbert 

13) cousins

14) carr

You claim to watch a lot of game film and have Jackson as you 11th QB to lead you to a SB.  The guy can barely throw a football, makes terrible decisions and is a poor excuse for an NFL QB.  

I think your top 6 looks good but I don't know if I would go with that order.  

You may watch a lot of film but clearly you have a difficult time comprehending what you watch LOL 

37 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You claim to watch a lot of game film and have Jackson as you 11th QB to lead you to a SB.  The guy can barely throw a football, makes terrible decisions and is a poor excuse for an NFL QB.  

I think your top 6 looks good but I don't know if I would go with that order.  

You may watch a lot of film but clearly you have a difficult time comprehending what you watch LOL 

If it took you to 11 to get butt hurt lol then I’m good with my list. 

yes I trust Jackson more than carr. Sure carr is the better poor passer but Lamar is just a def cord nightmare imo.

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

If it took you to 11 to get butt hurt lol then I’m good with my list. 

yes I trust Jackson more than carr. Sure carr is the better poor passer but Lamar is just a def cord nightmare imo.

You trust Jackson more than Carr, nothing more needs to be said than that.  NOTHING....

Explain to me how you have Tannehill at 7 and Carr at 14?  You put Tanne on the Raiders and you think he posts similar numbers to what he has done the last two years in Ten with one of the best RB's in the game, two good WR's, a good TE, good Oline and an average D?  His numbers in Miami when he was on a trash team, similar to the raiders over the last 20 years, say differently LOL

Or how you can have Cousins who has played with stacked O's and very good D's, Mayfield (last year 22 TD's and 21 INTs), Herbert who hasn't even played one full season yet (I'm sure you were saying how great Goff and WEntz were after their first season) Hahaha, Big Ben who looks finished, Brees looked done and is retired.

To definitively put any of those QB's over Carr is a clear indication that you have a difficult time comprehending the game film you claim to spend hours watching.... 

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You trust Jackson more than Carr, nothing more needs to be said than that.  NOTHING....

Explain to me how you have Tannehill at 7 and Carr at 14?  You put Tanne on the Raiders and you think he posts similar numbers to what he has done the last two years in Ten with one of the best RB's in the game, two good WR's, a good TE, good Oline and an average D?  His numbers in Miami when he was on a trash team, similar to the raiders over the last 20 years, say differently LOL

Or how you can have Cousins who has played with stacked O's and very good D's, Mayfield (last year 22 TD's and 21 INTs), Herbert who hasn't even played one full season yet (I'm sure you were saying how great Goff and WEntz were after their first season) Hahaha, Big Ben who looks finished, Brees looked done and is retired.

To definitively put any of those QB's over Carr is a clear indication that you have a difficult time comprehending the game film you claim to spend hours watching.... 

when it’s crunch time and you have to win one game I’m sorry that the qb with the most losses in history isn’t higher on my list. I’ve seen carr take a dump in his diaper far too many times to put him higher. Curious How your list looks tho...