Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

exactly, Gruden could do no right in some peoples eyes. Guys would rather trash the moves to look smart while the teams stock is down. yet when we win, they won't eat crow. 

Get back to us "when we win" 

To this point, Gruden has done nothing right to be given any sort of leash. He's in fact done more harm than good to the roster.

51 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

That whole video in general is an embarrassment. Idiots fighting in Walmart, people filming rather than doing anything about it.

Not really surprising he took a beating. Hard to fight when you're too big to move properly.

That's society now... it's disgusting. Everyone is more concerned with catching a viral video than helping people. And who the hell are these people fighting in a damn Walmart? How does that even happen when it's not black Friday?

• Like 2

On 4/5/2021 at 3:55 AM, Nightmare said:

That whole video in general is an embarrassment. Idiots fighting in Walmart, people filming rather than doing anything about it.

Not really surprising he took a beating. Hard to fight when you're too big to move properly.

You’d be surprised. I feel something ridiculous happens every time I go to a Walmart. Much better environment at a Target. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You’d be surprised. I feel something ridiculous happens every time I go to a Walmart. Much better environment at a Target. 

There's always at least one crackhead in Wal-Mart at all times.  At least one.  Sometimes 5-6 of them.  I don't go down those aisles.  I'm not scared of much, but they'll literally eat your flesh while urinating all over the both of you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

There's always at least one crackhead in Wal-Mart at all times.  At least one.  Sometimes 5-6 of them.  I don't go down those aisles.  I'm not scared of much, but they'll literally eat your flesh while urinating all over the both of you.

Yep. My Walmart went from 24/7 to closing at 12 because of how many tweakers they’d get, and I live in a pretty nice town. And this seems pretty regular Walmarts as it seems to be almost all of them. Targets don’t usually have this issue, I’m assuming because their prices are slightly (and I mean barely anything) higher and draw less of the low-income people and homeless people. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2021 at 4:49 AM, big_palooka said:

Everyone is more concerned with catching a viral video than helping people. And who the hell are these people fighting in a damn Walmart?

That's the former Raiders great offensive tackle Bruce Campbell and I agree that it's sad people don't step in to intervene. But if I see a 6'7" 320 freak athlete start a fight with another large man, I'm not sure if I'd step into the line of fire to try and split it up.

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

That's the former Raiders great offensive tackle Bruce Campbell and I agree that it's sad people don't step in to intervene. But if I see a 6'7" 320 freak athlete start a fight with another large man, I'm not sure if I'd step into the line of fire to try and split it up.

I heard that was debunked.  It isn't actually Bruce Campbell.  TMZ posted on Twitter that it wasn't him.  Are they wrong?  Is that him?