Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

29 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

If we trade for Rodgers and he has a down year, to his standards, I wonder if all the Carr haters will have excuses for Rodgers, or finally realize we just dont have a great roster 😆

Rodgers had as many TD last season as Carr has had the last 2 seasons combined, lol. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Rodgers had as many TD last season as Carr has had the last 2 seasons combined, lol. 

Rodgers is wayyyy better then Derek Carr, that had nothing to do about the two. 

Green Bay minus QB is wayyyy better than Raiders minus QB

Rodgers could come here, and if we could easily still miss playoffs IMO

Just now, BackinBlack said:

Rodgers is wayyyy better then Derek Carr, that had nothing to do about the two. 

Green Bay minus QB is wayyyy better than Raiders minus QB

Rodgers could come here, and if we could easily still miss playoffs IMO

We were 8-8 despite Carr pooping his pants the last 6 games.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

For sure, but Rodgers greatly elevates everyone he plays with. I don't think Carr has that ability. 

I respect that.  I'm not even saying no to the idea personally.  Rodgers is what, 37?  Is it worth it at that age?  Hell, bring in Julio too.. idk.  I'm skeptical due to the age of the idea, not the talent level of the idea.

2 minutes ago, Totty said:

I respect that.  I'm not even saying no to the idea personally.  Rodgers is what, 37?  Is it worth it at that age?  Hell, bring in Julio too.. idk.  I'm skeptical due to the age of the idea, not the talent level of the idea.

If he only gives us two years it's worth it. If we don't make the playoffs Carr will be gone within the next two years anyways. Same things we were saying about Tom Brady last year, lol. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMSwl6oeEVZxNQoQLoss6