Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Seattle still has pass protections issues to this day, so what does that tell you. It’s a talent issue not a coach issue. Your argument would be valid if they turned into a good pass blocking team when he left but they didn’t. It’s a reason why Russell wanted out. 

15 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Seattle still has pass protections issues to this day, so what does that tell you. It’s a talent issue not a coach issue. Your argument would be valid if they turned into a good pass blocking team when he left but they didn’t. It’s a reason why Russell wanted out. 

Seattle also hasn't invested a ton into their OL. Which will be pretty similar to us if/when Simpson - James - Good are starting on the interior with a rookie Leatherwood (who may have to play OG) at RT. 

Can anyone say why they watch homer channel such as Sanjit? Predicts us to be a Super Bowl contender every year. Breakdowns all of our draft picks every year and claims we hit 100% of them. This year he has us going 12-5, give me a break. 

The guy is exaggerating to make Raider fans happy and keep his channel popular. It’s like a place you go to if you want to be lied and hear nothing but positive things about your team, and not realistic things.

He’s the biggest homer I have encountered. Although he’s not dumb, he exaggerates on purpose for Raider Fans. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Can anyone say why they watch homer channel such as Sanjit? Predicts us to be a Super Bowl contender every year. Breakdowns all of our draft picks every year and claims we hit 100% of them. This year he has us going 12-5, give me a break. 

The guy is exaggerating to make Raider fans happy and keep his channel popular. It’s like a place you go to if you want to be lied and hear nothing but positive things about your team, and not realistic things.

He’s the biggest homer I have encountered. Although he’s not dumb, he exaggerates on purpose for Raider Fans. 

I like the fact he has all 22 and shows different angles of film that we'd typically be able to see (other than beat guys posting highlights on TW). I rarely pay attention to the commentary of those Raider YT pages, but I do really enjoy the film.

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I like the fact he has all 22 and shows different angles of film that we'd typically be able to see (other than beat guys posting highlights on TW). I rarely pay attention to the commentary of those Raider YT pages, but I do really enjoy the film.

The All-22 Film is good, but just remember, he is showing you only the good of the prospects, and not the flaws. They have plenty of flawed tape, especially Leatherwood. They might show a little of it, but they are trying to paint one picture. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

The All-22 Film is good, but just remember, he is showing you only the good of the prospects, and not the flaws. They have plenty of flawed tape, especially Leatherwood. They might show a little of it, but they are trying to paint one picture. 

It’s simple. He is trying to make some money and knows that by showing positive vids of the team’s players playing well - it will attract fans, who are obviously hoping that the players are good.

Almost all social media is overtly positive or negative about every single topic that exists in the planet. It’s not the platform to find well considered argument or material. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, reddevil said:

It’s simple. He is trying to make some money and knows that by showing positive vids of the team’s players playing well - it will attract fans, who are obviously hoping that the players are good.

Almost all social media is overtly positive or negative about every single topic that exists in the planet. It’s not the platform to find well considered argument or material. 

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. 

Although, if money is the goal (which Sanjit's clearly is), picking one team to do coverage on is not a wise idea. Covering one team is never going to get you anywhere. Sports in general is not going to build you a big subscriber base, especially if you limit yourself to one team. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. 

Although, if money is the goal (which Sanjit's clearly is), picking one team to do coverage on is not a wise idea. Covering one team is never going to get you anywhere. Sports in general is not going to build you a big subscriber base, especially if you limit yourself to one team. 

Yep. He’s also a massive homer himself of course.

On 5/18/2021 at 10:32 AM, BayRaider said:

Sounds like a Gruden press conference.

• Like 1