Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

14 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Chicago snuck into the playoffs twice since Mack arrived iirc

The Bears probably have more talent on defense than any other team in the NFL and this is what they get? Plus I really think Justin Fields is gonna be a below average QB. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Bears probably have more talent on defense than any other team in the NFL and this is what they get? Plus I really think Justin Fields is gonna be a below average QB. 

Chicago and Denver are proof that an average QB can do wonders for a team. 

Neither should be where they are with the overall talent they've had in recent years. 

All I gotta say is thank god the Raiders coaching staff got the vaccine and there won’t be any issues there. 

Also feel like this is one of the very few teams that is at least at 90 percent vaccinated. Feels like by roster cut day that number will be 100 percent vaccinated 

Charles Woodson at #68 on TheAthletic's top 100.  

See below for quotes.  

“I always considered myself like seasoning salt,” Woodson said in a recent Hall of Fame video call. “You can put seasoning salt on anything and it’s going to make it better.”

“I was a guy each and every week who gave it all I had,” Woodson said. “It didn’t matter if I was healthy or not. Broken leg in the playoffs. Dislocated my shoulder in the opening week of my 18th year and playing a full season. I left it all on the field. That’s what I want people to remember and say about me — there’s a reason he’s in the Hall of Fame.”

“I really didn’t understand what it meant to be a Raider until I got out there,” Woodson said. “My first memories of going out to the facility was hanging around older guys like Willie Brown. Willie Brown was a guy who made sure you understood what it meant to be a Raider."

Ramsey told the “Million Dollaz Worth of Game” podcast that he thinks he could dominate just like Woodson did.

“I like Charles because even though I say Deion (Sanders) is the best corner to play the game, Charles is the best defensive back to play the game because he played multiple positions in the secondary,” Ramsey said. “He played corner, he played safety, he played nickel.

“He did a bunch of different stuff, and he affected the game in so many different ways.”

They had some quotes from his time in Green Bay that I didn't share.  His article was much shorter than I thought it would be.

On 7/24/2021 at 10:06 AM, Jerry said:

Charles Woodson at #68 on TheAthletic's top 100.  

See below for quotes.  

“I always considered myself like seasoning salt,” Woodson said in a recent Hall of Fame video call. “You can put seasoning salt on anything and it’s going to make it better.”

“I was a guy each and every week who gave it all I had,” Woodson said. “It didn’t matter if I was healthy or not. Broken leg in the playoffs. Dislocated my shoulder in the opening week of my 18th year and playing a full season. I left it all on the field. That’s what I want people to remember and say about me — there’s a reason he’s in the Hall of Fame.”

“I really didn’t understand what it meant to be a Raider until I got out there,” Woodson said. “My first memories of going out to the facility was hanging around older guys like Willie Brown. Willie Brown was a guy who made sure you understood what it meant to be a Raider."

Ramsey told the “Million Dollaz Worth of Game” podcast that he thinks he could dominate just like Woodson did.

“I like Charles because even though I say Deion (Sanders) is the best corner to play the game, Charles is the best defensive back to play the game because he played multiple positions in the secondary,” Ramsey said. “He played corner, he played safety, he played nickel.

“He did a bunch of different stuff, and he affected the game in so many different ways.”

They had some quotes from his time in Green Bay that I didn't share.  His article was much shorter than I thought it would be.

I still think that one day there's a chance that Ramsey will play for us. He likes the history of the squad.

• Like 1