Random Raider Stuff

43 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We don't have a top 10 player at any position, gonna be a while before we see some madden ratings. 

Not just on madden but any other list. I just read about year 2 wrs and they forgot about hr3 🤦🏽‍♂️.

18 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We don't have a top 10 player at any position, gonna be a while before we see some madden ratings. 

I know it’s cool to bash the Raiders now but this is just wrong lol 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Waller?  If healthy I would say Miller and Incognito are top 10.  You could argue Carr and Jacobs.  On defense you could argue Kwiatkowski, Ngakoue, and Hankins (NT only, no where close if it is DT group.).

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Waller?  If healthy I would say Miller and Incognito are top 10.  You could argue Carr and Jacobs.  On defense you could argue Kwiatkowski, Ngakoue, and Hankins (NT only, no where close if it is DT group.).

It's fine let people believe what they want to believe.

Derek Carr probably isn't top 10 on Madden though, I'd guess 13-16. Josh Jacobs is probably 7-10. Alec Ingold is probably top 5. Waller has to be top 5, likely 3rd. Maybe Kolton is 8-10 for LT if they break down LT and RT, no other OL on our team should be top 10. Richie isn't top 10 after missing so much time and being 110 years old.  Yannick is the only one that has a shot defensively, but that's a tough spot to rank top 10 in, I'd expect him to be between 83-88 (edit: overall rating not 83rd - 88th best RE/LE lol).  They might have someone like Casey Heyward as a random 10th best corner, but he wasn't that last year I don't think and he had his worst year last year, if they didn't punish him though maybe.

edit2: Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Jackson, Russell Wilson, Josh Allen, Ryan Tannehill, Justin Herbert, Kyler Murray, Matt Stafford would be my guess for top 10. Then guys like  Mayfield, Prescott, Cousins, Ryan are all in the conversation immediately after (this is the tier I'd put Carr in too, and one of them and Stafford can flip).

Edited by Trojan
14 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I know it’s cool to bash the Raiders now but this is just wrong lol 

15 hours ago, NickButera said:

Um. What?

On 7/27/2021 at 4:40 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Not just on madden but any other list. I just read about year 2 wrs and they forgot about hr3 🤦🏽‍♂️.

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

DC- top 10

Waller- top 3

Miller- top 3

Richie- borderline top 10

Jacobs- borderline top 10

Ingold- top 10 lol 

I forgot about Darren "the Baller" Waller. We have two players rated in the top 10, Waller and Jacobs. 

Last year Carr was a 79, Miller was a 73, and Ingold was a 74, lol. 

6 hours ago, Totty said:

Shawne Merriman still owning us I see.  😂

I don’t mind certain former opponents ragging on us, but I can’t stand that disgrace of a man. A drug cheat, a domestic abuser and if the stories are true then he’s even worse than that. I’m uneasy that we’ve even let the scumbag in the stadium.

• Like 1