Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

and he deserves a new deal. should atleast get top 3 TE money. Klutch sports lol... Lebron going start coming to the games 

I would be torn on this.  He might be our best player if you ignore position but at the same time it would be hard to be happy giving him $15 million a year.  Maybe give him a 2 year extension worth $35 million.  Spread it out over his 3 remaining years and the 2 extended years.  He would average around $11 million over the next 5 years with $35 million guaranteed.  First 3 years are guaranteed.  We could get out of the contract after 3 years.  He has no guaranteed money after this year and we have him locked up for 3 years.  He has no leverage except to not play.  We give him financial security and more money now and we still get a decent deal.  We show him some loyalty and he shows us some loyalty.

34 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I would be torn on this.  He might be our best player if you ignore position but at the same time it would be hard to be happy giving him $15 million a year.  Maybe give him a 2 year extension worth $35 million.  Spread it out over his 3 remaining years and the 2 extended years.  He would average around $11 million over the next 5 years with $35 million guaranteed.  First 3 years are guaranteed.  We could get out of the contract after 3 years.  He has no guaranteed money after this year and we have him locked up for 3 years.  He has no leverage except to not play.  We give him financial security and more money now and we still get a decent deal.  We show him some loyalty and he shows us some loyalty.

Pay that man.

I was a Vegas last week and did a stadium tour of Allegiant. It's a pretty cool place. We got to see the locker room and go on the field. Bummer that no nameplates were on the lockers yet and UNLV's turn was on the field. Either way, cool experience if you can spring it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Awesome to see. No excuses not to be honestly, especially given how screwed the team gets if there's an outbreak.

now, its possible some guys still end up testing positive, but they wont be subject to the automatic 10 day quarantine thing. i think its as little as 2 days with a negative test