Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

16 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

remember the rumors of our blowout loss to Washington because of the whole kneeling thing lol

Not rumors but we do not know what exactly took place.  Mark Davis addressed the situation without giving a lot of details but pointed to JDR and Trump.  Carr's name was left out of the article but he stood with JDR and we know JDR lost the locker room because of it.  Not hard to put 1 and 1 together and see that Carr did not make any friends that night.

18 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Always fun when people on here jus expose themselves without even trying

You referring to me? I'm not saying his comments were out of bounds. And should more come to light that identify him as "being a racist" then I'll judge accordingly. There has been no suggestion of this being his character. His players have always spoken highly of him. The people he has worked with the same. 

Making an off color remark should not condemn someone who's character has not been questioned before. 

22 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Yea and Steve Ballmer should have to sell the clippers back to Donald Sterling. 

Sterling's comments were far more egregious and matched the character of the man himself. I don't see that here with Gruden. And I am by no means a Gruden stan, but his long standing character does not suggest he a racist person. Should more come out, then

I will say, his rubber lips comment was certainly a lame attempt at a CYA.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

You referring to me? I'm not saying his comments were out of bounds. And should more come to light that identify him as "being a racist" then I'll judge accordingly. There has been no suggestion of this being his character. His players have always spoken highly of him. The people he has worked with the same. 

Making an off color remark should not condemn someone who's character has not been questioned before. 

Sterling's comments were far more egregious and matched the character of the man himself. I don't see that here with Gruden. And I am by no means a Gruden stan, but his long standing character does not suggest he a racist person. Should more come out, then

I will say, his rubber lips comment was certainly a lame attempt at a CYA.

I think of it as he was making fun of someone he didn't like, not that it was ok. Hopefully it was a one off.

58 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I think of it as he was making fun of someone he didn't like, not that it was ok. Hopefully it was a one off.

I wanna see what he said about goodell why are they not releasing that just put it all on the table. He wasn’t actually employed by the nfl at the time so while the comments suck I don’t know what kinda of punishment he can receive. Now if he was employed by the nfl at the time it would be a different story. Just my .02 

On 10/9/2021 at 11:33 AM, agarcia34 said:

Always fun when people on here jus expose themselves without even trying

You serious? Are you one of those people who legit points and calls every single thing a person does racist? Do you also blame all of your failures in life on racism too……? (Not saying you’re a failure of any kind)

Grudens comments are something he should apologize for, but racist? He was making a crude joke. You can joke about anyones appearance. I’m not sure why race has to play a role here. 

Stop buying into the media that everything is racist. And I would really hope you don’t blame anything in your life on racism. Anyone can accomplish anything. Quite easily.

You’ve exposed no one but yourself, as a racism grifter who thinks everything is racist, and probably blames things in his life on racism. 

Edited by BayRaider

I am not even a person of color so how can I blame my so called failures in my life on racism. That fact that what comes into your mind is mind boggling. 

If saying his lips are like Michelin tires or whatever he said about a person of color is not a racist comment then buddy idk what to tell you. You can say oh it was a joke but if you’re a white person who jokes like that then maybe that tells you something about that person. 

I don’t think Gruden is a racist, but it’s dumb to sit here and say what he said wasn’t a racist comment. 

I don’t need need the media to tell me what’s racist or not. I can use my brain for that. 

No one was crying like your original post said before you edited it 5 million times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

You serious? Are you one of those people who legit points and calls every single thing a person does racist? Do you also blame all of your failures in life on racism too……? (Not saying you’re a failure of any kind)

Grudens comments are something he should apologize for, but racist? He was making a crude joke. You can joke about anyones appearance. I’m not sure why race has to play a role here. 

Stop buying into the media that everything is racist. And I would really hope you don’t blame anything in your life on racism. Anyone can accomplish anything. Quite easily.

You’ve exposed no one but yourself, as a racism grifter who thinks everything is racist, and probably blames things in his life on racism. 

Wow bruh I’m glad I’ll never meet some of y’all in real life I sware you’d never say that in real life to a black man. Oh boy.

• Like 1