Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

This thread got me thinking about NFL jerseys. I LOVE our home ones and consider them the best in the NFL, probably any sport overall. I hope they never change and doubt they ever would. However what are your thoughts about our away jerseys? I again doubt they will ever change, but I will say I am not absolutely in love with them as I am with the home ones. 

Over the years I have really liked some of the Falcons gear tbh. Houston too. Even had an Andre Johnson jersey. That was the last one I got actually. I was planning on getting a Mack once we re-signed him but the rumors gave me pause....glad I waited lol. If I get another, it'll be a CWood.

26 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Over the years I have really liked some of the Falcons gear tbh. Houston too. Even had an Andre Johnson jersey. That was the last one I got actually. I was planning on getting a Mack once we re-signed him but the rumors gave me pause....glad I waited lol. If I get another, it'll be a CWood.

The only non Raider jersey I ever got was Barry Sanders

• Like 1

I went out and got a jersey after we traded Mack and had to decide between Carr, Marcus Allen, and Cooper.  I did not like the throwback so had to decide between Carr and Cooper.  I got the Carr jersey which was a great decision but now I am really rooting for Carr to not get traded.  I might have to go out and get one of the rookies this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I went out and got a jersey after we traded Mack and had to decide between Carr, Marcus Allen, and Cooper.  I did not like the throwback so had to decide between Carr and Cooper.  I got the Carr jersey which was a great decision but now I am really rooting for Carr to not get traded.  I might have to go out and get one of the rookies this year.

No one is definitely safe, thats why its CWood for me haha. Plus I love that dude.

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Not sure why you’d buy Carr when he’s been on the hot seat for a while. 

The best time to buy is always a 1st Rounder after their rookie season. If they look good and not a bust, you have that jersey basically guaranteed for four more years.