Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 10/25/2021 at 9:29 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Do... do we have the best pass-rushing duo in the league? Surely top 5.

Filtering every player that had a sack, here are the top teams with combined sacks and QB hits, and pressures too) 

Granted, not 2 player specific, but team effort. 

Edited

sack.png

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Geezy said:

remember when some on here thought wed miss Mo Hurst, dude has a grand total of 2 tackles and 0 sacks. id take every DT we brought in this year over him. 

Only played in 2 games, but yet. I would have liked to seen him in Bradley's rotation. Soloman Thomas looks like a different player in Vegas vs. SF. 

I thought Key and Hurst would find some success. Funny how they went to SF and their defense is a mess now. 

Key failing makes me smile. No respect for players who want to bad mouth a team on the way out. Zero personal accountability. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NickButera said:

Filtering every player that had a sack, here are the top teams with combined sacks and QB hits, and pressures too) 

Granted, not 2 player specific, but team effort. 

Edited

sack.png

Worth noting, a few of us wanted Harold Landry. Raiders traded that pick to the Titans who promptly took him and he's been on a terrific pass rusher for them. 

Raider took PJ Hall.... oof.

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Worth noting, a few of us wanted Harold Landry. Raiders traded that pick to the Titans who promptly took him and he's been on a terrific pass rusher for them. 

Raider took PJ Hall.... oof.

Side note, Denico Autry is breaking out. Tn has as good if not better pass rush then us, and a lot because of him. Crazy. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NickButera said:

For as bad as we've been, anytime I see us draft a player who goes on to be that good it makes me cringe. But I'm happy for the guy

Its a little frustrating as he really wanted to be here too. I remember reading an article with him saying he'd take a discount to stay as we'd shown belief in him as an UDFA. He was clearly a pass rusher with potential here and a lot of us here wanted to retain him. 

Interesting to see Jack Crawford carve out a decent career, Shelby Harris playing well the last few years for the Broncos and even Mario Edwards getting a few sacks for the Bears. I don't think our coaching helped these guys at all.......

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Its a little frustrating as he really wanted to be here too. I remember reading an article with him saying he'd take a discount to stay as we'd shown belief in him as an UDFA. He was clearly a pass rusher with potential here and a lot of us here wanted to retain him. 

Interesting to see Jack Crawford carve out a decent career, Shelby Harris playing well the last few years for the Broncos and even Mario Edwards getting a few sacks for the Bears. I don't think our coaching helped these guys at all.......

he was one of the good young defensive players we had at the time. But Gruden came with his mind set of bringing in his own guys