Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

"Hey do you guys want Clel......" *Click*

"Hey, let's talk trade. We're gauging interest in Clelin..." *Click* 

"We have a trade package we think will interest you guys including Clelin Fer...." *Click*

dont see why anybody would be lining up to pay Cle his guaranteed money and give up an asset for him

Just now, Derptacular said:

dont see why anybody would be lining up to pay Cle his guaranteed money and give up an asset for him

They aren't. 

The boat to trade him off sailed as soon as he became our defacto 5th stringer watching from the sidelines as real DE's made the defense look competent. 

Anyone who has any desire to "see what Ferrell might have" will gladly wait until he's cut and sign him to a more appropriate deal for a total shot in the dark reclamation project 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derptacular said:

i'm somewhat surprised at how far Kwit has fallen, as he appeared to be mostly solid last year and was decent in coverage. we're going to have to take a 5 mil dead cap hit to walk away from him this offseason, which seems somewhat certain.

He's a slow LB who was overrated here because Raider fans hadn't seen what a LB looks like since 2002. I honestly never understood this forums fascination with him. He was the definition of "just a guy" who should be a backup. I think people just thought he played well because Littleton sucked to dang bad. 

He was the prototypical LB chasing plays from behind and making tackles 5+ yards past the LOS. Never saw him downhill making plays. 

41 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He's a slow LB who was overrated here because Raider fans hadn't seen what a LB looks like since 2002. I honestly never understood this forums fascination with him. He was the definition of "just a guy" who should be a backup. I think people just thought he played well because Littleton sucked to dang bad. 

He was the prototypical LB chasing plays from behind and making tackles 5+ yards past the LOS. Never saw him downhill making plays. 

he was ok in coverage. not a standout but fine. perryman has been a weak link in coverage, but he's been an animal against the run