Random Raider Stuff

18 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Arnette is the classic example of an athlete not realizing their blessings and still want to be something that everyone where they came from would give up to be. Just a dumb *** . You can’t save those type of people 

Arnette was just a terrible pick to begin with. 

I don't understand it. I'm guessing they think hunter can only play in slot so they want him on the field so they won't do two tightends. We are wasting Moreau. And he is right, it's not on gruden anymore. 30 of 33 on redzone is awful look on Carr. Desean Jackson ain't gonna help with that. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I don't understand it. I'm guessing they think hunter can only play in slot so they want him on the field so they won't do two tightends. We are wasting Moreau. And he is right, it's not on gruden anymore. 30 of 33 on redzone is awful look on Carr. Desean Jackson ain't gonna help with that. 

Playcalling in the RZ wasn't great yesterday either. 

Especially the last drive. Jacobs/Drake were running hot yesterday, we had plenty of time and room for a first down. Why we insisted on throwing it is beyond me. 

In the RZ, why aren't we utilizing Moreau and Waller in a 2 TE set? 

I wasn't a fan of the plays called or the personnel packages we put out yesterday. Although sloppy as heck, we were still playing fairly well overall until we started acting unnecessarily desperate. There was no reason our best performance running the ball should have coincided with our worst passing performance. 

Carr shoulders much of the blame in this one. Ruggs or no Ruggs, he overshot and undershot numerous potential scores and missed wide open guys. I'll cut some slack for the disaster of the week we'd just had. But that only covers our guys for yesterday. Next week and beyond, no excuses. 

• Like 2

literally makes no sense. In 2019 we played it safe with safer picks like Ferrell, Jacobs, and Abram. Ferrell was a reach but suppose to be atleast solid but clearly outplayed by Max. Jacobs is good but injury prone, no wonder all the draft experts say drafting RBs in the 1st is a waste. There isn't much drop off with a Jacobs or Drake, Booker, Monty. Abram is okay but we could have drafted Hollywood, AJ Brown, DK etc. imagine, we would have avoided the Ruggs Fiasco. What doesn't make any sense is then in 2020 they reach on Arnette. who who was a day 2 older rookie who had character issues. Didn't management say in 2019 that character played a big role in the picks? smh... this franchise has the worst luck. remember winning that meaningless game against the cardinals and losing out on Bosa for Ferrell. lol because it's smart go out with morale with trash players who weren't going be here long term...lol smh.. this franchise is a joke sometimes. then the fanbase bashes DC for the joke of this franchise when he saves us from being one of the worse teams In the league. Fans already back to bashing DC. People clueless, I don't see how you don't notice the difference without Ruggs. Safeties don't respect the deep pass game anymore, and we can't do anything about it. Fingers crossed Jackson isn't washed and can stay healthy. Not expecting much 

• Like 1