Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

48 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Stop it. He’s not Top 7 by any measure (statistically, upside, or playoff wins). He MIGHT be #11 over Cousins and Tannehill with a heavy emphasis on MIGHT. 

Even if we put him in the top 10 he will be out the second Watson is back in the league. 

Mahomes

Rodgers

Allen

Wilson

Burrow

Herbert

Dak

Lamar

Murray

Stafford

😆

Lamar Jackson lmao....the running back??? I read enough..Dak who has had 3 number 1 wideouts, a great oline, and can't win a playoff game..... Herbert who was outplayed by DC when it counted. Raiders had no business winning that game, but they did....I'm talking 2022 not projections. and how can someone just Watson as elite when he is facing like 15 charges.... I avoid ESPN and FS1 for all the bad takes, and people just come on here and bring them to the forefront. lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Lamar Jackson lmao....the running back??? I read enough. Dak who has had 3 number 1 wideouts, a great oline, and can't win a playoff game..... Herbert who was outplayed by DC when it counted. Raiders had no business winning that game, but they did....I'm talking 2022 not projections. and how can someone just Watson as elite when he is facing like 15 charges.... I avoid ESPN and FS1 for all the bad takes, and people just come on here and bring them to the forefront. lol

Carr is easily the better passer when compared to Jackson but overall Jackson is more important to his offense and they out perform ours.  Carr had a great o-line, had Dak's #1 WR as his #1, Gallup is a good #2, but you can still make an argument for both.  I would still take Dak over Carr.  Herbert you have to be kidding me.  Herbert threw for almost 400 yards, 3 TDs, and 1 Int versus Carrs 186 yard and 2 TDs.  Jacobs and Carlson won that game for us.  Now Carr might have been more efficiant that game but over all Herbert has outplayed Carr as a rookie and a 2nd year QB.

Carr 2020 and 2021

8907 yards 50 TDs and 23 Ints

Herbert

9350 yards 63 TDs and 25 Ints

I wont even mention fumbles.  There is an argument to be made that Herbert's rookie year was better than any year Carr has had.  I bet almost every poster on this board would give up picks to package with Carr to get Herbert.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Carr is easily the better passer when compared to Jackson but overall Jackson is more important to his offense and they out perform ours.  Carr had a great o-line, had Dak's #1 WR as his #1, Gallup is a good #2, but you can still make an argument for both.  I would still take Dak over Carr.  Herbert you have to be kidding me.  Herbert threw for almost 400 yards, 3 TDs, and 1 Int versus Carrs 186 yard and 2 TDs.  Jacobs and Carlson won that game for us.  Now Carr might have been more efficiant that game but over all Herbert has outplayed Carr as a rookie and a 2nd year QB.

Carr 2020 and 2021

Herbert

I wont even mention fumbles.  There is an argument to be made that Herbert's rookie year was better than any year Carr has had.  I bet almost every poster on this board would give up picks to package with Carr to get Herbert.

wait until you see DC with a modern era coach in Mcdaniels. 😁😁

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Cousins has been better than Carr throughout his career. They are pretty equal, but I give Cousins the nod. 

Don’t forget Brady just retired, auto-bumping everyone up one spot. 

Also, you will see the surge of the 2021 QB class this year. Lawrence and Lance have more potential in their pinky than Carr has in his whole body. 

The same Cousins who couldn’t make the playoffs out the NFCN with Cook, Thielen and Jefferson? You’re hate for DC clouds your judgement. 

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

Carr 2020 and 2021

Herbert

Dak is overrated, he has number but he has some terrible misfires way too often. 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Lamar Jackson lmao....the running back??? I read enough..Dak who has had 3 number 1 wideouts, a great oline, and can't win a playoff game..... Herbert who was outplayed by DC when it counted. Raiders had no business winning that game, but they did....I'm talking 2022 not projections. and how can someone just Watson as elite when he is facing like 15 charges.... I avoid ESPN and FS1 for all the bad takes, and people just come on here and bring them to the forefront. lol

You should probably go back to spam posting depth charts and mock drafts because talent evaluation is beyond your grasp. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

The same Cousins who couldn’t make the playoffs out the NFCN with Cook, Thielen and Jefferson? You’re hate for DC clouds your judgement. 

Carr wouldn’t sniff a division title with Rodgers in the division. Also the NFC was way better than the AFC this year. Best teams in the league were the Rams, Bucs, Packers, and 49ers. This has been the weakest AFC year in ages. 

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Watson is done you can't take off multiple years from the NFL and expect him to be the same player.

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Carr wouldn’t sniff a division title with Rodgers in the division. Also the NFC was way better than the AFC this year. Best teams in the league were the Rams, Bucs, Packers, and 49ers. This has been the weakest AFC year in ages. 

Idgaf what you say I’m taking Carr over Cousins everyday and twice on Sundays. You get the Lions and Bears every year and can’t make the playoffs. He’s been riding that defense for awhile and as soon as that side falls apart, no more playoffs. 

I don’t doubt the validity of that story (minus some of the sketchy details, eg. Kelly’s big extension came a few years later I’m sure) - it sounds VERY on brand for our dysfunctional team back then.

That said, I’ve got no time at all for Sapp as a Raider. Didn’t care, didn’t try. Came here to make some cash and didn’t give one solitary f about winning.

34 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I don’t doubt the validity of that story (minus some of the sketchy details, eg. Kelly’s big extension came a few years later I’m sure) - it sounds VERY on brand for our dysfunctional team back then.

That said, I’ve got no time at all for Sapp as a Raider. Didn’t care, didn’t try. Came here to make some cash and didn’t give one solitary f about winning.

I will argue that to a degree. He had a 10 sack season his 3rd year. He was a winning player who came into a losing culture and rotted here. Similar to Moss. Hard to keep marque players happy and focused when everything around them is garbage. 

I can only fault the players to a degree. They came into a directionless franchise with a fading owner, poor talent and poor coaching. Easy to check out.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Geezy said:

Dak is overrated, he has number but he has some terrible misfires way too often. 

I said you can make an argument for both and the same goes for Cousins.  Depends on what you prefer.  Cousins statistically is better than Carr and his record is better also. Even when he was with WFT.  HIs record is 59-59 but that includes the 1st 3 years that he was not the full time starter and was 2-7.  I think Carr has more physical traits but Cousins has a better mental makeup.  I think Dak is the best of the group but it is preference.  All 3 are very close.