Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Random Former Raider stuff ? 

I don't recall Littleton being particularly awful in coverage, no more than anyone else in the crap coverages we ran. 

His tackling was what did him in here. Some of that can be how he was used, but if a guy constantly avoids contact like the flu, it's going to be more on him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

I don't recall Littleton being particularly awful in coverage, no more than anyone else in the crap coverages we ran. 

His tackling was what did him in here. Some of that can be how he was used, but if a guy constantly avoids contact like the flu, it's going to be more on him. 

Yeh it was strange though as I thought he was a pretty sure tackler at the Rams, not a big hitter by any means but I thought he had a great tackle completion % which was touted when we signed him. Overall a tremendously disappointing signing as I think it was thought of as an overwhelmingly positive signing, in fact I can’t recall anyone really questioning it at the time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh it was strange though as I thought he was a pretty sure tackler at the Rams, not a big hitter by any means but I thought he had a great tackle completion % which was touted when we signed him. Overall a tremendously disappointing signing as I think it was thought of as an overwhelmingly positive signing, in fact I can’t recall anyone really questioning it at the time.

Most people thought it was a good pickup.  I knew very little about him but my friends that are Rams fans kept saying we got a steal.  I just hated the contract and then the restructures even more.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Yeah it was weird to me. 

I can see guys not accumulating tackle numbers and such based on a scheme and their responsibilities and whatnot- like being out of position. 

Littleton seemingly became allergic to contact with us though. He'd be in position to make a play and just..... wouldn't. I almost feel like he had to have been nursing some sort of nagging injury or something or he just wasn't bought into the Raiders enough to commit after being on a top tier team. 

• Like 1