Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

I think we can trade Renfrow for a 3rd if Elijah Moore netted a 2nd. I know the perfect team. 

49ers -

reasoning: 9ers are close to the Super Bowl and want playmaker to get them over the the hump. They have 3 late 3rds and over 12 picks. If we agreed to take on most of Renfrow salary we could maybe nab another 3rd round pick. We would have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds, it will be a prime time to rebuild the defense with those assets! 

17 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I think we can trade Renfrow for a 3rd if Elijah Moore netted a 2nd. I know the perfect team. 

49ers -

reasoning: 9ers are close to the Super Bowl and want playmaker to get them over the the hump. They have 3 late 3rds and over 12 picks. If we agreed to take on most of Renfrow salary we could maybe nab another 3rd round pick. We would have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds, it will be a prime time to rebuild the defense with those assets! 

The Jets didn't get a 2nd for Moore, they got a 2nd for Moore AND their 3rd round pick.

I'm not a fan of Renfrow in San Francisco, they already have Deebo, Kittle, CMC that play in the slot and do their damage in the short/intermediate areas. Are you going to target Renfrow over Deebo, CMC, and Kittle?

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Jets didn't get a 2nd for Moore, they got a 2nd for Moore AND their 3rd round pick.

I'm not a fan of Renfrow in San Francisco, they already have Deebo, Kittle, CMC that play in the slot and do their damage in the short/intermediate areas. Are you going to target Renfrow over Deebo, CMC, and Kittle?

Deebo, CMC, and Kittle have all been injury prone. 9ers have so many picks and they love our old players. If we paid most of Renfrow salary 8-9m and get that pick. I could see the interest. We could get a better complement to Tae and Meyers with a young burner on day 3. In 2024 Renfrow salary be off the books. 

23 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I doubt it. If you called the Chiefs about Mahomes do you think they'd even entertain the conversation? 

For the right price, anyone’s available. If a team offers KC their next 5 first-rounders in exchange for just Mahomes, you really think KC’s FO won’t at least think it over?

On 3/22/2023 at 10:43 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Deebo, CMC, and Kittle have all been injury prone. 9ers have so many picks and they love our old players. If we paid most of Renfrow salary 8-9m and get that pick. I could see the interest. We could get a better complement to Tae and Meyers with a young burner on day 3. In 2024 Renfrow salary be off the books. 

Deebo / Kittle do their best work in the slot, are you going to take looks away from them to feed Renfrow? They also have to pay Brandon Ayiuk soon, I don't see them bringing in another high priced WR.

6 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Saw another brutal stat today.

Dead cap hits for 2023 on Littleton, Carr, Nassib, Drake, and Leatherwood is around $30 million combined. Yeesh

We have the most dead cap in the league this year. Would've had like $70M in cap space...