Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 3/23/2023 at 3:05 PM, IdigtheRaiders! said:

For the right price, anyone’s available. If a team offers KC their next 5 first-rounders in exchange for just Mahomes, you really think KC’s FO won’t at least think it over?

No. I don't think they'd entertain any trade conversations. The fact that we've been listening to offers for Renfrow all off-season and haven't heard any rumors about us listening to offers on other players leads me to believe they're okay trading him. If it was just a matter of other teams calling, do you really believe that Renfrow is the only player other teams have inquired about? 

10 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Where would that put the Rams and Chargers?  Unless the Raiders were the only ones.

That’s a good point. I have no idea why the LA teams wouldn’t also be impacted if that was the rationale for the Raiders statistic being incorrect.

I do trust Dubow here, though. He can’t wait to post negative stats about the Raiders, so if this one was true I’m almost certain he wouldn’t be contradicting it!

Edited by Nightmare

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We have the most dead cap in the league this year.

No we don't. The Bucs and their 75mil in dead money lead the league this year. We're 7th in dead money aftere the Bucs(75mil), Eagles, Rams, Panthers(50+mil each), Titans(36mil), and Texans(nearly the same as us).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angleae said:

No we don't. The Bucs and their 75mil in dead money lead the league this year. We're 7th in dead money aftere the Bucs(75mil), Eagles, Rams, Panthers(50+mil each), Titans(36mil), and Texans(nearly the same as us).

IIRC we started the off-season with the most dead money. 

On 3/25/2023 at 3:31 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

lmao

Holy frick, we’re not just last but 1/4 of the snaps of the second to last! That is laughable, saddening and frankly, embarrassing. Even if they tried to be so bad they’d have struggled to achieve that level of ineptitude.

Shocking.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Here you go @Frankie2Gunz you can put your money where your mouth is. You think this is a 4 win team with a stop gap bum QB and dumpster fire roster. This should be easy money. Bet your hou..... er your moms house on it.

LOL I never bet money on football.  The only thing I bet on are stocks and those "bets" have bought me a house in one of the wealthiest areas in California and the world.  

If I did bet on foolish things like football I would take the under on 7.5 wins all day long.  That is some easy money right there!

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Here you go @Frankie2Gunz you can put your money where your mouth is. You think this is a 4 win team with a stop gap bum QB and dumpster fire roster. This should be easy money. Bet your hou..... er your moms house on it.

I actually think that’s great value on the unders for us. I don’t think we’re a 4 win team unless Jimmy G misses a bunch of time, but I do think it’s plausible that he does get injured and if you factor in his injury history along all the other uncertainties with the roster then that’s a good value bet.

What I also think is a good prop if you can find it, would be for us not to finish last in the division. I really think it might be the Broncos again. We’ve been the favorite to finish last in the division pretty much every year that I can remember, but it has only happened once in the last 8 years.

13 hours ago, FloydFan said:

This does frighten me a little, not gonna lie. 

Whoever he confides in, that is not giving him the full picture, needs to be fired if they are with the Raiders organization.  Is the implication that the people he "confides" in are withholding information to make him look bad in order to take his job? 

What a ******* **** show of a team we root for and our owner is a ******* moron for telling the media this stuff with makes DZ look incompetent.  Unfortunately the proof is clear as day and DZ has been nothing but incompetent so far...    

Edited by Frankie2Gunz