Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, opeth0500 said:

I’m heading to Vegas this weekend and plan on parlaying on 4 Sunday games. Only morning and afternoon games so if I win I can collect before leaving. Y’all got any suggestions? 

Parlays are tough but if forced to do 4 games I’d do

Oakland +7.5

Houston +3

New England -18

Dallas -21

I almost never bet huge spreads but Miami and New York are just so bad

I think as of now we don't have a sense how good or bad the defense is. We've played kc who is top offense and broncos who are toward bottom.

But.. bears let's broncos score about same and pretty much lost to broncos. Minnesota should give us idea. If our run def stays stout that's Minnesota strength.

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Jacobs will his toughest test this week. Minnesota has a Top 10 Front Seven. Maybe even Top 5. 

He’s looked great so far. If Jacobs was a little faster he’d be elite. 

He's not a burner by any means but he isn't slow. I also think he bulked up a lot which would slow him down a tad too. 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's not a burner by any means but he isn't slow. I also think he bulked up a lot which would slow him down a tad too. 

Reminds me so much of Ray Rice. Great physical runner, doesn’t go down easy, exact same body, good pass catcher, great blocker, and lacks speed but has good burst. 

He’s almost a Ray Rice clone but I think he edges out Rice a bit. 

Rice was never looked at as a Top 5 RB. So you can also take that as you want. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Reminds me so much of Ray Rice. Great physical runner, doesn’t go down easy, exact same body, good pass catcher, great blocker, and lacks speed but has good burst. 

He’s almost a Ray Rice clone but I think he edges out Rice a bit. 

Rice was never looked at as a Top 5 RB. So you can also take that as you want. 

That's a super fair comparison tbh. Fortunately for us Jacobs seems like an awesome dude too. I'm not worried about him off the field whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That's a super fair comparison tbh. Fortunately for us Jacobs seems like an awesome dude too. I'm not worried about him off the field whatsoever. 

Super confident Jacobs would never do anything like what Rice did but Rice was known as one of the highest character guys in the NFL and one of the most humble, hungry, and likable people in the league. 

Until one night he suddenly knocked out his wife. 

Yeah.