Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Anyone watch Cable "coaching" the Oline yesterday? I despise that guy still being on the staff. I can't take this team serious until you upgrade your Oline coach. 2019 will be more of the same with him coaching, watch. 

I’ll try to screenshot when I get home but you can see Gunther rolling his eyes a few times watching cable guy tryna coach lol

What is everyone thoughts on Marquel  Lee. He made strides in his sophomore year and a few games was the best player.... if we draft a stud MLB would he be an ideal SLB... unit could be 

WLB- Whitehead 

MLB- Rookie Pratt/Bush/White 

SLB- Lee

lee is basically a good 2 down thumper... great size, getting good understanding of nfl schemes, stout vs the run. His lack of coverage ability might prevent him from taking the next step. However, is a good 2 down thumper ideal next to a playmaking WLB and MLB? 

Edited by Humble_Beast

I know a ton of fans want Carr to beat these guys up but this is really dumb foR him to say. I mean what does he gain from this? It’s not like he’ll go a few rounds with these guys. He’s acting like his spot is safe on the team it really isn’t because Gruden and Mayock could easily cut him. This isn’t something a leader does. He needs to keep his mouth shut stay off of social media and work on silencing the critics with his play on the field. 

• Like 1

Seems like he’s joking but the Twitterverse won’t see it that way. Probably not the best thing to say and doesn’t look great. He’s not wrong though. Steven A and Kellerman are clowns. He should have ended with the break down film with me part. That was a decent burn. 

Still not sure what to think about Carr. I go back and forth with him all of the time.

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Octagon? 

Media does their job which is to start stuff

carrs job is to win games

not set it up for the next generation wtf lol

Would never expect Carr, who is all about his faith, to allow that to get him that upset enough to offer a fade to a media guy lol. Maybe Baker Mayfield but Carr?

Now that he's shown this , I expect more media guys to cross examine and pick at him. I was watching Carrs little vid he dropped on YouTube about a week ago and he radomly brought up the "haters". Seems like a guy who is feeling the heat after putting up back to back sub par seasons. 

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I will say I do like the fire, but yeah, definitely gives off insecure vibes. Could have responded but said something different and it would have been fine. Or even not said anything because those guys are fools.

It's a battle he cant win. They have the platform. They have the numbers, and the win lose record. Journalists, radio guys, talking heads isnt suppose to be able to breakdown film. It's just silly. If you winning this crap goes away period. 

• Like 1

This was pretty stupid from Carr...plain and simple

He shouldn't be concerned about what these media guys do, write, say. He should be concerned about W's, about his developement and about his team.

I get that Carr goes through maybe the biggest change in his football life under Gruden, but still...

Gruden wanted him to relearn his position, Gruden wanted to rebuild him as a leader and that must be hard to do...actions like this is just not the right way to show that you are a tough guy and a leader of the Raiders...