Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Carr called them out and they immediately got defensive.  He's clearly joking about fighting them.  No one can take a joke in this world anymore and yet they feel like they can say anything they want and not have to answer for it.

Who are the idiots that watch these type of shows anyway? Every sports channel seems to have one now.  Can't stand the, I'm louder than you so I win the argument types.

5 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I see this as Carr simply standing up for himself, his coach and his team. This is Gruden's influence rubbing off on him and it's not a bad thing imo. Hope to see more of it. This is old school Raiders and I love it!

Meh he entertained them now they responded now here we go with the back and forth. Gotta block people like that out. Who cares what the media says he should be focused on next year not the next bs episode. This isn’t old school raiders imo this is new school social media drama.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh he entertained them now they responded now here we go with the back and forth. Gotta block people like that out. Who cares what the media says he should be focused on next year not the next bs episode. This isn’t old school raiders imo this is new school social media drama.

Yeah this is some stupid ish. I love carr but I felt like he came off as sensitive. Yes he’s joking but but he’s making jokes because they got under his skin. Truth is he’s kind of sucked so let’s get back to football and win some damn games. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

It is old school RAIDERS to the max. You don't think that Howie or The Snake or Lester Hayes would be doing the same if the format existed when they played. Hell yeah they would! He isn't gonna get into a back and forth. It was a one off response and he made his point. You don't question someones manhood and then expect to just go about your day without a response, especially in a violent sport that this guys is sacrificing so much to play. He made it clear that they can question his play but not his heart. That is what he was responding to. And he put the ball in their court. And of course, they don't want that smoke. They both said so. End of issue.

I get blocking people out and what not but I also get drawing a line.

Suggesting that he can't focus on next year and send a few tweets in the off-season is ridiculous. It shows that fire and passion and pride that we have been missing and that Gruden has brought back imo.

We can disagree. That's fine. But I love it!

1 hour ago, NightTrainLane said:

It is old school RAIDERS to the max. You don't think that Howie or The Snake or Lester Hayes would be doing the same if the format existed when they played. Hell yeah they would! He isn't gonna get into a back and forth. It was a one off response and he made his point. You don't question someones manhood and then expect to just go about your day without a response, especially in a violent sport that this guys is sacrificing so much to play. He made it clear that they can question his play but not his heart. That is what he was responding to. And he put the ball in their court. And of course, they don't want that smoke. They both said so. End of issue.

I get blocking people out and what not but I also get drawing a line.

Suggesting that he can't focus on next year and send a few tweets in the off-season is ridiculous. It shows that fire and passion and pride that we have been missing and that Gruden has brought back imo.

We can disagree. That's fine. But I love it!

I see Carr has a YouTube channel now also 🤦🏽‍♂️ That’s old school raiders too huh. This dude is in it for likes or working on his future job as a sportscaster. Seems like a publicity stunt to get more attention for his channel to me. 

Imo old school raiders will meet you in the parking lot. Be about that action. Talk is cheap.

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I see Carr has a YouTube channel now also 🤦🏽‍♂️ That’s old school raiders too huh. This dude is in it for likes or working on his future job as a sportscaster. Seems like a publicity stunt to get more attention for his channel to me. 

Imo old school raiders will meet you in the parking lot. Be about that action. Talk is cheap.

I think its part of how things are in the world these days. Somewhere between both your and NTL's sides. I maintain that its fine for him to respond, but he certainly gave off an insecure vibe. Something like "LOL good one, we'll see about that Max 😂" would have been more appropriate but that's just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yeah old school Raiders was more action and less words.  He could have clowned them and left it with the let's break down some film together and kept it as a real standing offer.  Could have brought a camera crew and exposed them.  He had to bring up MMA like he is an expert fighter.  He is just bigger so it makes him look like a bully.  One of them should take him up on his offer but state he has to cut weight.  Carr would have to back out and look stupid.  If nothing else go out and prove them wrong on the field.  Until Carr proves something he needs to just be quite and except the criticism.  Use it as motivation. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Yeah old school Raiders was more action and less words.  He could have clowned them and left it with the let's break down some film together and kept it as a real standing offer.  Could have brought a camera crew and exposed them.  He had to bring up MMA like he is an expert fighter.  He is just bigger so it makes him look like a bully.  One of them should take him up on his offer but state he has to cut weight.  Carr would have to back out and look stupid.  If nothing else go out and prove them wrong on the field.  Until Carr proves something he needs to just be quite and except the criticism.  Use it as motivation. 

Exactly let your play speak for you. Let this other stuff go. I didn’t even know about all this until Carr brought it up. I could give 2 craps what max or Steven a has to say. We’re the raiders everyone hates on us what’s new. That’s why I’m a raider I love this everyone hates us culture I love it. Carr needs to stfu and embrace the hate.

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Exactly let your play speak for you. Let this other stuff go. I didn’t even know about all this until Carr brought it up. I could give 2 craps what max or Steven a has to say. We’re the raiders everyone hates on us what’s new. That’s why I’m a raider I love this everyone hates us culture I love it. Carr needs to stfu and embrace the hate.

I do not know how old you are Ncoughman but it is just a generational thing.  Most old school Raiders would have been run out of the league if they played now or at least would have had to hide their issues better.

43 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I think its part of how things are in the world these days. Somewhere between both your and NTL's sides. I maintain that its fine for him to respond, but he certainly gave off an insecure vibe. Something like "LOL good one, we'll see about that Max 😂" would have been more appropriate but that's just my opinion.

I agree my son even tries to be a YouTuber. but if you gonna call someone out you better be about it. Show up to the studio with boxing gloves and boxing helmets and go one on one for 2-3 min in the parking lot. 

I think max would mollywop carr tho lol

17 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I do not know how old you are Ncoughman but it is just a generational thing.  Most old school Raiders would have been run out of the league if they played now or at least would have had to hide their issues better.

I guess but talk is cheap I teach the teenagers I coach that also. If you let talk get to you imo you’ve exposed your weaknesses and now your opponent is in your head and you’re at a disadvantage now. 

Carr needs to mma challenge those invisible wrs he keeps throwing to. 

13 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I guess but talk is cheap I teach the teenagers I coach that also. If you let talk get to you imo you’ve exposed your weaknesses and now your opponent is in your head and you’re at a disadvantage now. 

Carr needs to mma challenge those invisible wrs he keeps throwing to. 

I would rather he built up the courage to challenge the ghosts coming off the edge or the turf monster that keeps getting sacks.  Oh no.  We need to be careful.  If he reads this he might challenge us to an MMA fight also. 

Sorry I could not help myself.  Old habits die hard.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I agree my son even tries to be a YouTuber. but if you gonna call someone out you better be about it. Show up to the studio with boxing gloves and boxing helmets and go one on one for 2-3 min in the parking lot. 

I think max would mollywop carr tho lol

I though Max started in boxing so maybe he has a little training.  Could you imagine the backlash.  Mayock would have to cut or trade Carr for a bottle of Proper Twelve.

14 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I though Max started in boxing so maybe he has a little training.  Could you imagine the backlash.  Mayock would have to cut or trade Carr for a bottle of Proper Twelve.

Lolol talk about losing the locker room Carr would just have to retire lol

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He has had the Youtube channel for awhile now so he can talk directly to the nation. Does a live post after every game where he takes question from the fans and skips the mouth piece clowns. But nice try.

Not sure what else he could do to be about the "action" and not get arrest. He said see me and they wisely declined.

Next.