polls

11sanchez11

question  

5 members have voted

1. 1. question 2

2. 2. question 3

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

Question:  Is the number of poll choices limited to 20 (like it used to be on the old forum) or if not, what is the limit if there is one?  Thanks

Webby?

Yes. By default, Invision limit is a max of 3 question and a max of 20 choices and it appears that webby has left this as is. 

This number can be change in a matter of seconds in admin CP(settings) to whatever - you can have a max 50 poles with a max 50 options each if you want... but that's up to webby. 

Me personally, seeing as this an NFL board I do think that the ability to add all 32 teams to a poll would be beneficial. Or even 50 for draft boards (i.e consensus top 50 draft prospects). 

17 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Yes. By default, Invision limit is a max of 3 question and a max of 20 choices and it appears that webby has left this as is. 

This number can be change in a matter of seconds in admin CP(settings) to whatever - you can have a max 50 poles with a max 50 options each if you want... but that's up to webby. 

Me personally, seeing as this an NFL board I do think that the ability to add all 32 teams to a poll would be beneficial. Or even 50 for draft boards (i.e consensus top 50 draft prospects). 

Alright, thanks JAF.  Agree 32 would make sense for obvious reasons.

Archived