Mike Evans and JPP named Pro Bowl alternates - MIKE MADE IT!!!!!!!

bucsfan333

8 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Leader of the all snub teamĀ 

Why do you continue to troll and throw out these backhanded comments about EVERYTHING in the Bucs organization....

Ā 

The players are stupid..Ā  Jameis is a rapist....Ā  LIcht is a terrible GM worst in leagueĀ  (reggieĀ mckenzie is better)Ā  etc.. etc.. etc..Ā 

Ā 

DUDE!Ā  Go find a new team to be apart of or quit trolling on the forum it's getting really old.

11 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Why do you continue to troll and throw out these backhanded comments about EVERYTHING in the Bucs organization....

Ā 

The players are stupid..Ā  Jameis is a rapist....Ā  LIcht is a terrible GM worst in leagueĀ  (reggieĀ mckenzie is better)Ā  etc.. etc.. etc..Ā 

Ā 

DUDE!Ā  Go find a new team to be apart of or quit trolling on the forum it's getting really old.

Reggie McKenzie - Playoff appearance. Jason Licht? 4/5 losing seasons.Ā 

Jameis has the most turnovers to Blake Bortles.Ā 

Bucs are going to finish 5-11 or 6-10.Ā 

Trolling or honesty?Ā 

35 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Reggie McKenzie - Playoff appearance. Jason Licht? 4/5 losing seasons.Ā 

Jameis has the most turnovers to Blake Bortles.Ā 

Bucs are going to finish 5-11 or 6-10.Ā 

Trolling or honesty?Ā 

You troll every ******* day dude....Ā  Do you want me to show you proof?Ā  Ā You bring up this BS in every thread.

Ā 

You are the only one in here that starts arguments with most of the people on this sub forum.Ā  Ā I know there are others who have the same viewpoint of you about Jameis but they never say or do the things you do in here so Yes thatsĀ trolling.Ā  You like to start arguments with peeps by saying outlandish **** that will get the other members in here commenting.

Ā 

I have been coming here for probably about 2+ years and you are the only person EVER I have seen thatsĀ been given a warning for getting out of hand with ur comments.

Ā 

Everyone in here knows your stance but you still have to bring it up.Ā  An opinion is fine but dude let it go it's been how many years?

45 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

You troll every ******* day dude....Ā  Do you want me to show you proof?Ā  Ā You bring up this BS in every thread.

Ā 

You are the only one in here that starts arguments with most of the people on this sub forum.Ā  Ā I know there are others who have the same viewpoint of you about Jameis but they never say or do the things you do in here so Yes thatsĀ trolling.Ā  You like to start arguments with peeps by saying outlandish **** that will get the other members in here commenting.

Ā 

I have been coming here for probably about 2+ years and you are the only person EVER I have seen thatsĀ been given a warning for getting out of hand with ur comments.

Ā 

Everyone in here knows your stance but you still have to bring it up.Ā  An opinion is fine but dude let it go it's been how many years?

Did I ruin your day?Ā 

Archived