๐Ÿˆ Week 16: Bucs (5-9) @ Cowboys (8-6)

bucsfan333

12 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Letโ€™s see if the Glazers casually โ€œshake handsโ€ with Kris Richard on the field before the game.

Very nice, I see what you did there. If one of the Glazers goes with the hand shake supported with the free hand over the top, does this get national recognition? ย ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜€

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Very nice, I see what you did there. If one of the Glazers goes with the hand shake supported with the free hand over the top, does this get national recognition? ย ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜€

Only if they look like they're all business.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

ย 

Two things come to mind. ย I applaud DJax for wanting to get on the field. ย I ve been a critic and still think he needs to go, but respect him for wanting to play. ย Second, this is another example for me that the HC has control over the 53, not the HC. ย DJax is only going to take reps away from Wilson and Watson. ย At this point of the season, there is no need for this to happen. ย 

Heck, we ve endured a guard rotation for 2 yrs, so really there should be zero surprises on personnel at thia point.

The Cowboys just make it so hard not to hate them. I mean why do they deserve 5 prime time games? And their fans are so entitled, I think it just trickles down from ownership. I think it may be a close game, and wouldn't be surprised if we pull off the upset. I have no idea what happened in that Indy game last week though.ย 

Archived