šŸˆ Week 16: Bucs (5-9) @ Cowboys (8-6)

bucsfan333

24 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Johnathan Hankins would be my number one.

The only way I would use a premium pick or spend money on interior dline is if they make the switch to.3-4 with Vea and another investment pick or money playing 5 tech.Ā  I m a big fan of Wade Phillips 1 gap 3-4, would love to have a bookend with Vea.Ā  2 stud 5 techs.

6 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. But the sack wasn't gonna count either way.

I know dude, Iā€™m just being bitterĀ about a bad call.

We appear to have a player on our hands. His emergence might just be enough for Licht, whoā€™s hanging by a thread.

4 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

I know dude, Iā€™m just being bitterĀ about a bad call.

We appear to have a player on our hands. His emergence might just be enough for Licht, whoā€™s hanging by a thread.

The Licht situation is so murky.Ā  The problem with replacing him is history suggests the new guy or guys is gioing to purge the roster of a really good player.Ā Ā 

Schiano got rid of Bennett.Ā  Lovie sent Penn and Revis packing.Ā  Koetter/Smith sent McDougald packing.

So removing Licht isn t an easy call.Ā  I look at the CB position.Ā  Is there a need? Sure.Ā  However, could it have been solved by sitting Grimes who was absolutely brutal and gave that spot to someone who was hungry?Ā  My fear is new guys come in and gut a position making it another need on the roster.

As far as what HC would want to come here with Licht as part of the deal.Ā  Probably, not a retread, but for most fans who don t want a retread this is not a bad thingĀ  Ā 

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If there wasn't someone between Jameis and J Smith, Jameis might've caught him.

so the QB is more willing to tackle a ball carrier, then a starting CB.Ā  Yet, the media wonders why the coaching staff has to go because there is zero accountability for everyone on the team.Ā  Grimes needed to be benched long ago, just one of many pathetic examples of poor leadership by the HC.

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

so the QB is more willing to tackle a ball carrier, then a starting CB.Ā  Yet, the media wonders why the coaching staff has to go because there is zero accountability for everyone on the team.Ā  Grimes needed to be benched long ago, just one of many pathetic examples of poor leadership by the HC.

I was more impressed with the wheels on Jameis than I was disappointed in anyone else for not giving any effort.

We've just gotta get through one more week, man. That's it. Just six more days.

Archived