2019 Pro Bowl Rosters announced

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Not gonna say they’re “snubs” because you can absolutely make a case for the guys that got in ahead of them, but some additional players for the Saints that I think are playing at what most would call a “Pro Bowl” level are: Alvin Kamara, Ryan Ramczyk, Demario Davis, Sheldon Rankins and Wil Lutz

I just saw the Saints had 5 unpublished alternates as well. My guess would be it’s the 5 names listed. 

2 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Each and every one of you who didn't vote for Justin Tucker should be ashamed of your life.

You can easily make the argument for Myers over Tucker this year, especially when you consider that chunks of the voting would have occurred prior to saturday, which really helps myers' case lol

From a Raiders standpoint, I'd say Rodney Hudson is probably better than both Pouncey's, but when you play on such a bad team and at a non-glamorous position like Center is, I can see why he's been overlooked.

That's about it, really. Jared Cook has had a great year, but Kelce is clearly the best TE in the AFC, if not the whole league right now, and statistically Cook hasn't had as good a year as Ebron either, so again his lack of inclusion makes sense.

11 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Rodney Hudson is the best C in football. Jared Cook. Ebron has a lot of TDs, but Cook has been more valuable and consistent at the position and made a lot of highlight plays this season

Darius Leonard, McCaffrey come to mind

Whenever you post i imagine Chucky saying the words because of your avatar.

When did the Pro Bowl start  Not including RT? Basically  taking every LT and making them swap positions?

Lane Johnson has a good point. Was All Pro last year, best in the NFL and still wasn't "named" the RT starter. Wouldn't of played, but not the point.

He nor any RT even made it this year with 6 LT?

I know we need content to discuss but I'm not worried about snubs, with SB participants, injuries and guys deciding not to play there will be a few puzzled looks once the game is played. 

That is if anyone is watching. 

What happened to the draft?? I kind of liked that. Or were there too many guys butt hurt. 

On 12/19/2018 at 8:55 PM, Uncle Buck said:

Harrison Smith, Danielle Hunter, and Adam Thielen were all excellent picks for the Vikings.

How did Anthony Barr get picked to go to the Pro Bowl?!??!?!?  He has been the definition of mediocre this year.

Same reason the two Pouncey brothers did... Name recognition.

Archived