Nathan Peterman is now a Raider

SpanosPayYourRent

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Gruden talked up everyone as a media guy, doesn’t mean that’s his true analysis. Personally I couldn’t stand him in the media. However, much better coach than he is a media personality which has been proven in the past and will probably be proven again in the future. 

That's why I said his media personality was nothing but generic fluff. Being a better coach than that isn't a big statement. 

That being said I do respect him as a coach, but he was trash as a tv personality, and there is nothing wrong with calling him out on it. 

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm inspired. I'm gonna get a Bowflex, get back into shape and see if I can land somewhere as a 39 year old rookie SS. 

If Pinterman can get a spot on an NFL roster, so can I.

Let me know when you need dirt on an NFL GM, I won’t charge you as much as Peterman

4 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

And Colin Kaepernick can't get a job because he "doesn't fit the system" and "isn't good enough." ¬¬

I'm as staunch of a Kaep supporter as there is, but these days it's less about that and more along the lines of "he's currently suing the NFL'" and "he'd be a major distraction to the team". We need to face the reality that Kaep's NFL career is over. There was a very legitimate time period where NFL owners blackballed him, but that time period has passed.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm as staunch of a Kaep supporter as there is, but these days it's less about that and more along the lines of "he's currently suing the NFL'" and "he'd be a major distraction to the team". We need to face the reality that Kaep's NFL career is over. There was a very legitimate time period where NFL owners blackballed him, but that time period has passed.

I understand that, but it's still stupid.

4 hours ago, Woz said:

If serious: how does this help the defense when they're playing with a guy who cannot effectively challenge/prepare them? Also, they don't have a tight end or someone who is the emergency quarterback who can run those snaps? No WR on the practice squad who was a HS QB? They needed one of the most inaccurate QBs to play in the past two years to run the scout team? Really?

My tongue-in-cheek theory that it's a confidence-builder for the secondary makes more sense.

Look, as a fan of one miserably run franchise to another, I get that you want to defend the team's honor. But there are times when you just have to throw your arms up in the air and go "no, this isn't worth my time or energy to defend."

Not trying to defend my teams honor. I'm highly critical of this organization. Signing a young QB to your PS warrant the social media bashing Gruden received. They had 2 open spots on the PS, if he wants to see if he can fix a broken QB, who cares? 

Archived