Shady on the Move?

bigbadbuff23835

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Lmfao. Zero shot he's worth a 1st

Yeah no one is giving a first for a 29 year old running back. The maximum value the Bills could get is nowhere near the amount of dead cap they would have to eat, it makes absolutely zero sense from the Bills side. 

This is the link I was trying to post before btw:

13 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Anyone else getting right irritated with the bogus trade rumors and tank talk ? 

Absolutely. There is nothing to support these claims and the tank talk is based off the fact that we traded a WR that only occasionally plays football. I don't think we are a great team but acting like we're full on Jets mode is ridiculous.

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Anyone else getting right irritated with the bogus trade rumors and tank talk ? 

So, I shouldn't make up any unsubstantiated rumors of the Bills giving the Redskins their 2018 & 2019 1sts for Kirk Cousins then?

Don't want Cousins for that price given his contract situation. And factoring in his current contract situation, it really doesn't make sense to me to make any deal at this time realistically anyways. But I understand the fun in speculating.

I (and I think many others) want our team to build the way we haven't in all my years of existence. Draft a QB early and if he fails, continue to take a QB until we get the right guy. Then use our plethora of picks to build around him (ayo.. Sam Darnold what's good?). We have the ammo to theoretically do it. Let's hope our luck turns around for once in several years.

To me, EJ Manuel doesn't count, that was a desperate reach and we all knew it. 

Archived