• OHIO
    • AMERICA
    • ESTONIAN ZULU
    • TURKEY JONES
    • ITWT
    • FREEKY DEEKY
    • HORNBY BROWN

10 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Blood-free for over a month! Eating sour patch kids and cereal as we speak. I'll let you know if there's any more red leakage going on as a result of my poor dietary choices.

Oh yes please keep us posted. 

16 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Baldy kinda liked what he saw outta Baker Sunday.... AGAIN

I personally don't like those throws. I want some easier throws. I respect Mayfield's arm and courage but I don't like a lot of low percentage passes even if he has made them high percentage passes. I understand we are trying to limit negative plays (sacks) and that is a big reason why our offense has been better since the firings but I'd like to see a little separation more often.

Completely agree Thomas. I would love to see WRs that are 3 yds clear of the DBs to make it an easy play.

However, I am not going to unappreciate Baker because the windows are tighter. Finally, we have a QB with the stones and the talent to make those throws. Plays like that are what made Baker who he is today. I was so done with the Cody "deer in the headlights" Kessler or the Brandon "let me chuck it up here and see if my guy can get it" Weeden types.

Archived