• OHIO
    • AMERICA
    • ESTONIAN ZULU
    • TURKEY JONES
    • ITWT
    • FREEKY DEEKY
    • HORNBY BROWN

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m a huge fan of this whole situation tbh.

I’m not. A dirty team that’s pissed off little brother is fighting back now. And Joe mixons arguably a top 10 back in the league behind a terrible line. Going against a defense that can’t keep contain on cutbacks and can’t defend a screen to save their life with a decently mobile QB that’s confidence is growing. I’m not as confident we can keep him contained as most are. Going up against a team that was officially knocked out of the hunt ..... Chubb and baker both need to have a day. Having ward back is a plus. We just need to start off hot. I’m still confident we can win but I think it’s closer then most ppl hope 

4 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I’m not. A dirty team that’s pissed off little brother is fighting back now. And Joe mixons arguably a top 10 back in the league behind a terrible line. Going against a defense that can’t keep contain on cutbacks and can’t defend a screen to save their life with a decently mobile QB that’s confidence is growing. I’m not as confident we can keep him contained as most are. Going up against a team that was officially knocked out of the hunt ..... Chubb and baker both need to have a day. Having ward back is a plus. We just need to start off hot. I’m still confident we can win but I think it’s closer then most ppl hope 

I’d rather this than a healthy, talented team fighting for a playoff spot.

33 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Those unis will always remind me of when the savior debuted.

Candy - you want to know what still stuns me about Baker's debut?  How he pump faked to freeze the safety ON HIS FIRST NFL THROW! Are you kidding me? Most rookies are scared you-know-what-less the first time they step on the field.............

Not this kid. He stepped onto the field confident on that Thursday night, and his confidence has only grown by leaps and bounds since then.

Archived