Super Bowl Silliness

Heinz D.

It's about time for silliness. Had to be the first.

Full disclosure--doubt Bears are going to the Super Bowl. Although I'm happy there is a chance, unlike when I was posting about Bears/playoffs a couple months ago.

From a simple game enjoyment standpoint--I gotta go with the Texans. I mean, just--whoo! That would be a good game. Wild. 

From a football fan standpoint, the Chargers would be best, as I think they're the most complete team in the AFC. 

After that...wow...

I'd tire of the Mahommes/Trubisky bull**** we'd have to endure, And the Bears would probably destroy the Chiefs. So, that's a double edged deal.

The Patriots? Isn't everybody tired of the Patriots?

Share your silly thoughts! 

2 minutes ago, G08 said:

Bears Chiefs would be so ******* awesome!

Student (Nagy) vs Teacher (Reid)

Tale of the two "traded up for" QBs in Trubisky vs Mahomes

Elite Defense vs Elite Offense

I'd love it

Really? Hmm...

I think I'd tire of the Mahomes hyperbole.

And then the Bears would kick their ******* ***...

I guess I'd like that part of it. :D

32 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I've dreamt of GB getting ticked off and outright cutting Rodgers, him signing with an AFC team, and us beating him in the Super Bowl. Obviously never happening, but makes me feel warm inside thinking of it. 

Warmer than the NFC playoffs? Hmmm...

15 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

It's about time for silliness. Had to be the first.

Full disclosure--doubt Bears are going to the Super Bowl. Although I'm happy there is a chance, unlike when I was posting about Bears/playoffs a couple months ago.

From a simple game enjoyment standpoint--I gotta go with the Texans. I mean, just--whoo! That would be a good game. Wild. 

From a football fan standpoint, the Chargers would be best, as I think they're the most complete team in the AFC. 

After that...wow...

I'd tire of the Mahommes/Trubisky bull**** we'd have to endure, And the Bears would probably destroy the Chiefs. So, that's a double edged deal.

The Patriots? Isn't everybody tired of the Patriots?

Share your silly thoughts! 

Your doubt displeases me.  

22 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I'm more than happy to walk through them in the NFC championship. Lol 

Even though that would mean a good year for the Pack, that still would be about as sweet as it gets.

8 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Your doubt displeases me.  

:) They have a good chance. These things tend to take time though, so I'm not looking to the moon. But hey! I created the darn thread didn't I? :D

Who would you like them to play? 

13 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Nothing would make me happier than Trubisky hoisting the Lombardi after a 4 pick Super Bowl by Mahomes.

We both know that the National Media would still be all over Mahomes' business and while calling Trubisky inconsistent and comparing him to Blake Bortles, even if that happened.

10 hours ago, Epyon said:

We both know that the National Media would still be all over Mahomes' business and while calling Trubisky inconsistent and comparing him to Blake Bortles, even if that happened.

"If it wasn't for the Bears defense today, Mahomes would be a champion." I can see it now.

19 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Even though that would mean a good year for the Pack, that still would be about as sweet as it gets.

:) They have a good chance. These things tend to take time though, so I'm not looking to the moon. But hey! I created the darn thread didn't I? :D

Who would you like them to play? 

I don't want to play same team 3x in one year or back to back.  I have seen upsets way too often in those scenarios. So for those reasons I don't really want to see Vikings. 

But really to be best you have to beat the best.  So it doesn't matter all that much. 

Archived