Pro Bowl?

jleisher

Hey, did anyone notice the All Pro Guards for the AFC?   What, could that be?  No, it can't be, you don't draft guards in the first round.  Sure enough, that's Quenton Nelson.  Weeeeedoooggggeeee!!!!!  Sure glad we don't need any All Pro Guards, we have Taylor and whoever at RG.  I guess this is just my way of saying, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!  Peace out my Packer brothers!!!  Oh yeah, didn't I also put ESB in my mocks down in rounds 5 or lower and was told, oh no, he'll be gone by the 3rd.  OOOOOOOpppppps, I was right again.  The point I am trying to make is that we have some that like to slam others for their thoughts and input.  Stop it, we are all brothers to the Packer nation,  As much as you think you know everything, you don't.  Be respectful!!!  Sorry, now Peace out!

31 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Hey, did anyone notice the All Pro Guards for the AFC?   What, could that be?  No, it can't be, you don't draft guards in the first round.  Sure enough, that's Quenton Nelson.  Weeeeedoooggggeeee!!!!!  Sure glad we don't need any All Pro Guards, we have Taylor and whoever at RG.  I guess this is just my way of saying, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!  Peace out my Packer brothers!!!  Oh yeah, didn't I also put ESB in my mocks down in rounds 5 or lower and was told, oh no, he'll be gone by the 3rd.  OOOOOOOpppppps, I was right again.  The point I am trying to make is that we have some that like to slam others for their thoughts and input.  Stop it, we are all brothers to the Packer nation,  As much as you think you know everything, you don't.  Be respectful!!!  Sorry, now Peace out!

We don't need guards when we got a Pro Bowl QB.  In fact next two weeks we might play 3 olinemen entire game!  

36 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Glad you made an entire post just for this. It was almost as enjoyable as 1 of your 200 mocks.

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

maxresdefault.jpg

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

@Outpost31 u being sneak-dissed bro 

I really don't give a **** if people still think a pro bowl guard is worth a first round pick and don't understand that Nelson making the pro bowl does absolutely nothing to prove he was worth a sixth overall pick. 

The pro bowl guards have 3 first round picks, 3 third round picks. 

Meanwhile, McGlinchey is rated higher than Nelson at tackle.  Higher than any tackle on the Colts roster.  If people still think that the Colts picking a guard over a tackle at 6th overall was a good idea, I just cannot help them. 

Also, I don't think he knows that the all-pro team hasn't been revealed yet and that it was the pro bowl. 

The pro bowl, which is decided by fans. 

17 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Looks like your “Told you so” post tanked, just like my 401k this month, LOL.

Sorry about your 401k.

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I really don't give a **** if people still think a pro bowl guard is worth a first round pick and don't understand that Nelson making the pro bowl does absolutely nothing to prove he was worth a sixth overall pick. 

The pro bowl guards have 3 first round picks, 3 third round picks. 

Meanwhile, McGlinchey is rated higher than Nelson at tackle.  Higher than any tackle on the Colts roster.  If people still think that the Colts picking a guard over a tackle at 6th overall was a good idea, I just cannot help them. 

Also, I don't think he knows that the all-pro team hasn't been revealed yet and that it was the pro bowl. 

The pro bowl, which is decided by fans. 

Your talking tackle, I am talking guard.  3 first rounds or 3rd round, it doesn't matter.  I don't give a **** that you don't give a ****.  Your one of them in this forum that thinks they are a pro scouts or work in some front office somewhere.  It just nice to know that an average joe like me got one right and the know it alls didn't.  We have a lot of average joes in this forum with good and interesting thoughts, that get ripped on by people like you, not just you, but your one of them.  We miss out on ideas because people don't  want to post their thoughts because of jerks like you ripping on them and being the all mighty know it all.  Maybe my mocks suck or my other post suck to you, but not everyone agrees with you.  As for the Pro Bowl being voted by fans, there must be a hell of a lot a Colt fans out there then?  

13 hours ago, smetana34 said:

You're not right about many things in life, are you?

As far as I can remember, Nelson never made it to us anyway, so this thread confuses me

Your right, he didn't make it down to us.  However, if he had, I would have taken him, as I did in some of my mocks.  If he had and the Packers took him, those same people that ripped me would have been ripping Gute for taking a guard.  Alexander has been good, but the many Packer fans didn't vote him into the Pro Bowl, and I think there are more Packer fans out there then Colt fans, IMO, don't have numbers to prove it, but I think so.  I took a lot of crap about Nelson last year, that is and was my point and he turned into a plug and go starter and voted into the Pro Bowl, just like I stated last year.  Now, as for your crack on not being right about many things in life, I've done very well for myself, so thanks for asking.

19 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Sorry about your 401k.

Your talking tackle, I am talking guard.  3 first rounds or 3rd round, it doesn't matter.  I don't give a **** that you don't give a ****.  Your one of them in this forum that thinks they are a pro scouts or work in some front office somewhere.  It just nice to know that an average joe like me got one right and the know it alls didn't.  We have a lot of average joes in this forum with good and interesting thoughts, that get ripped on by people like you, not just you, but your one of them.  We miss out on ideas because people don't  want to post their thoughts because of jerks like you ripping on them and being the all mighty know it all.  Maybe my mocks suck or my other post suck to you, but not everyone agrees with you.  As for the Pro Bowl being voted by fans, there must be a hell of a lot a Colt fans out there then?  

You actually don't even know what in the hell youre talking about.  I never claimed it was a certainty that Nelson would bust, I said it's about positional value and I have actually said even if Nelson goes to the pro bowl every year of his career, guard still ain't ever gonna be worth a top ten pick.  So what exactly are you saying you were right about and I was wrong about?

Literally everybody here is lajghing at you for using the pro bowl as some sort of justification.  Aaron Rodgers just made the pro bowl.  Bahktiari didn't.  Nelson did and that proves you right?

Go sit down before you give yourself heart palpitations or something.  

Or make another Fan Speak mockdraft where you'll get a 5th round pick right and act like you're the second coming of Mel Kiper.

Archived