Pro Bowl?

jleisher

19 hours ago, Kepler said:

He says after a sarcastic tirade, while quoting the exception to the rule. 2/10

I was respectful, I didn't use the I don't give a **** what your think, like some do.  I did responding to him, so you can get me on that one.  Sarcastic, yeap, I was, guilty as charged.  I just get so sick and tired of some that think their GMs or pro scouts and know everything.

5 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Your right, he didn't make it down to us.  However, if he had, I would have taken him, as I did in some of my mocks.  If he had and the Packers took him, those same people that ripped me would have been ripping Gute for taking a guard.  Alexander has been good, but the many Packer fans didn't vote him into the Pro Bowl, and I think there are more Packer fans out there then Colt fans, IMO, don't have numbers to prove it, but I think so.  I took a lot of crap about Nelson last year, that is and was my point and he turned into a plug and go starter and voted into the Pro Bowl, just like I stated last year.  Now, as for your crack on not being right about many things in life, I've done very well for myself, so thanks for asking.

Lol.  Damn, we'd be Super Bowl favorites right now if we got a pro bowl guard instead of the most promising corner in the draft.

Guards win Super Bowls.

1 minute ago, jleisher said:

I was respectful, I didn't use the I don't give a **** what your think, like some do.  I did responding to him, so you can get me on that one.  Sarcastic, yeap, I was, guilty as charged.  I just get so sick and tired of some that think their GMs or pro scouts and know everything.

I'm still talking about positional value and you still have no idea what that means.  

Alexander > Nelson.

Unless you're a GM who puts pro bowls in their trophy cases.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You actually don't even know what in the hell youre talking about.  I never claimed it was a certainty that Nelson would bust, I said it's about positional value and I have actually said even if Nelson goes to the pro bowl every year of his career, guard still ain't ever gonna be worth a top ten pick.  So what exactly are you saying you were right about and I was wrong about?

Literally everybody here is lajghing at you for using the pro bowl as some sort of justification.  Aaron Rodgers just made the pro bowl.  Bahktiari didn't.  Nelson did and that proves you right?

Go sit down before you give yourself heart palpitations or something.  

Or make another Fan Speak mockdraft where you'll get a 5th round pick right and act like you're the second coming of Mel Kiper.

I don't have the hair to be Mel Kiper! 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm still talking about positional value and you still have no idea what that means.  

Alexander > Nelson.

Unless you're a GM who puts pro bowls in their trophy cases.

I understand value.  Someone else understood value and that's why he was taken before the Packers pick.

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Damn, we'd be Super Bowl favorites right now if we got a pro bowl guard instead of the most promising corner in the draft.

Guards win Super Bowls.

Maybe Rodgers wouldn't have gotten hurt with a pro bowl guard and yeah, maybe we would have made it to the Super Bowl, we sure didn't make it with a promising young corner and an underperforming line.

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

I understand value.  Someone else understood value and that's why he was taken before the Packers pick.

Yes, a bottom 5 drafting team saw value in Nelson 6th overall.  You must be so proud.  

We're talking about a team who picked a center in the first round just two years ago.  Not that you'd even understand how lol'able that is.

Man.  I should stay out of this, but I can't help myself.

I really loved Q last year.  I saw value in him at RT, though.

In those mocks we run, I was advocating for him if he slide to the Packers pick.  Yah, that was me.

As it turned out?  I'd have a hard time justifying taking a guard that high (6).  But...it worked out for the Colts.  

I would rather have Alexander at corner, knowing what I know now.  And that should take absolutely nothing away from the year that Q is having.  He is an excellent player.  And those Colts fans that I know really love him, which is all that really matters.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:10 AM, Outpost31 said:

I really don't give a **** if people still think a pro bowl guard is worth a first round pick and don't understand that Nelson making the pro bowl does absolutely nothing to prove he was worth a sixth overall pick. 

The pro bowl guards have 3 first round picks, 3 third round picks. 

Meanwhile, McGlinchey is rated higher than Nelson at tackle.  Higher than any tackle on the Colts roster.  If people still think that the Colts picking a guard over a tackle at 6th overall was a good idea, I just cannot help them. 

Also, I don't think he knows that the all-pro team hasn't been revealed yet and that it was the pro bowl. 

The pro bowl, which is decided by fans. 

Someone was voted to the All Pro team, not decided by fans.  

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

Someone was voted to the All Pro team, not decided by fans.  

Knew this was coming.  Get at me when the Colts win a Super Bowl with Nelson.  Until then, you still don't get my point, and at this point it's literally trolling and obnoxious and you pretend like you know better when you don't.  

I can quote you or mention you every time Billy Price or Frank Ragnow give up a sack or once Jonathan Cooper plays in the XFL if you want.  Want that?  

Next time you want to remind me of how well Quenton Nelson is doing, you just remember that I think anyone is an idiot who would rather have Nelson over Alexander or like 6 to 8 other players taken after Nelson.  

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Knew this was coming.  Get at me when the Colts win a Super Bowl with Nelson.  Until then, you still don't get my point, and at this point it's literally trolling and obnoxious and you pretend like you know better when you don't.  

I can quote you or mention you every time Billy Price or Frank Ragnow give up a sack or once Jonathan Cooper plays in the XFL if you want.  Want that?  

Next time you want to remind me of how well Quenton Nelson is doing, you just remember that I think anyone is an idiot who would rather have Nelson over Alexander or like 6 to 8 other players taken after Nelson.  

Fair!

Archived