Rebuilding the Patriots

Elky

55 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Hunter Renfrow looks like the perfect Edelman replacement.

id like to see his measurables. To me, he doesnt seem fast out of his break and it makes it so he cant gain a lot of separation without scheme help. He makes up for it with strong and reliable hands, but idk if he has NFL skills. 

19 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

id like to see his measurables. To me, he doesnt seem fast out of his break and it makes it so he cant gain a lot of separation without scheme help. He makes up for it with strong and reliable hands, but idk if he has NFL skills. 

His hands measured in TINY at the Senior Bowl. Under 8 inches. Guy is nails but I don't know that I'd spend a draft pick on him.

35 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I think we see major overhaul in the WR/TE positions. Gronk will retire, Hogan will be out definitely. Either one or both of Patterson/Dorsett could be gone. 

agreed. I think we bring in at least 2 new WRs and 2 new TEs

• Like 1

Is he going to get PAID paid by New England you think? If Flowers gets a contract, then Brown seems like a franchise tag candidate/ But I was looking and see that Brady, Gronk, and McCourty were the only 3 players this season who the Pats spend over 10M per year on. I wonder if Brown gets his ring, someone like AZ will throw some money at him.