Bears Drive Killers w/ Gifs

AlexGreen#20

Just now, Shanedorf said:

Speaking of 3rd down:
Green Bay currently leads the NFL in giving up 25 sacks on third down

We need a first round guard.  Somebody other than Bakhtiari needs to be able to block their guy for 7 seconds while Rodgers waits for 6 seconds before he throws it away because nobody is 19 yards open.  Except for Graham and except for MVS.  We need a first round guard to give Adams 6 seconds to get open every third down. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

We need a first round guard.  Somebody other than Bakhtiari needs to be able to block their guy for 7 seconds while Rodgers waits for 6 seconds before he throws it away because nobody is 19 yards open.  Except for Graham and except for MVS.  We need a first round guard to give Adams 6 seconds to get open every third down. 

Who hacked his account?

Who hacked his account?

Jimmy is sure open allot for a guy who a few on this forum suggest is done:) He has had a few drop issues but feed him the ball and that would open up the over the top stuff more often. Great post AG more of the same AR is just having a bad year. Lets all hope that whomever we pick to coach has a good engaging mind and can get him back on target and seeing things better. AR was always at his best spreading the ball around and hitting a number of players in a game. I've always thought he was never great when he tried to force feed any one guy to often.

Who hacked his account?

Facetious but true, sadly.

First time I've ever actually seen a post drip with sarcasm.

5 hours ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

It's a 1 step hit your back foot throw hitch. Pre-snap fairly easy read with the cushion the corner is giving Davante. Corners first steps are back. Even if the lineman is beat, IT IS A HITCH! THROW THE BALL!!! This is junior high level right here. Line backer is matched up with the tight end who chips first, so the only explanation, which is way out of left field, is that Rodgers knew tight end was chipping so he thought linebacker would buzz flat? Still, it should never come to that and the ball should've been thrown. Putrid.

I can only conclude one of two things, and neither is great. If the bolded, I'm worried about what that says about AR's confidence in his arm. Even if he thinks the underneath LB there is sitting on the throw, it's one he should be able to make in his sleep pre-2015, so not attempting for that reason makes me worry about the way his body is aging post-surgery and post-age-35.

The other option is that his mind is in full back-yard mode, and he thought he could get the corner to bite on the pump and have Davante run 'go' behind for the TD. If that's the case it's just as worrying because I don't know how you fix a 35 year old QB with that mindset before his body quits on him.

34 minutes ago, Acrid Josher said:

I can only conclude one of two things, and neither is great. If the bolded, I'm worried about what that says about AR's confidence in his arm. Even if he thinks the underneath LB there is sitting on the throw, it's one he should be able to make in his sleep pre-2015, so not attempting for that reason makes me worry about the way his body is aging post-surgery and post-age-35.

The other option is that his mind is in full back-yard mode, and he thought he could get the corner to bite on the pump and have Davante run 'go' behind for the TD. If that's the case it's just as worrying because I don't know how you fix a 35 year old QB with that mindset before his body quits on him.

Your option 2 very well could be it. Judging by how Davante took off fairly quick after the pump fake, it could've been a called double-move/hitch and go, and the corner played it perfectly. That is the excuse I may convinced myself that occurred just because it would be the one that makes me feel best about the situation.

19 hours ago, Acrid Josher said:

McCarthy did 'fix' Favre.

Well, almost. Then @ Dallas and vs. NYG happened.

But you should still be able to get Rodgers to take what's given and not play homerun ball all the time. Hopefully the next coach can pound that into his head.

Archived