Josh Gordon Stepping Away from Football

The Gnat

19 hours ago, pwny said:

I mean it’s pretty clear to anyone paying attention that there’s more going on than just what’s showing on test results. This suspension isn’t even for failing a drug test, it’s for breaking the terms of his conditional reinstatement. 

Any word or indication on what terms he broke?

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Any word or indication on what terms he broke?

No idea. It probably won’t release, as a lot of the stuff inside those types of conditional terms fall under HIPAA regulations. But the NFL made it a point to say he broke the terms of reinstatement rather than that he violated the substance abuse policy. 

Pure speculation on my part, but based on the other stuff , I wouldn’t be surprised if it was something like him not going to mandated therapy sessions or something else involved with his treatment plan. 

17 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Uhhh not really...see above....

Ok....uhhhh,  so he knew he broke the terms of his reinstatement.  It’s not hard to see why he is getting help, he needs it badly.  I just wish it would have looked for that help before knowing he was going to be suspended again.  

6 hours ago, pwny said:

No idea. It probably won’t release, as a lot of the stuff inside those types of conditional terms fall under HIPAA regulations. But the NFL made it a point to say he broke the terms of reinstatement rather than that he violated the substance abuse policy. 

Pure speculation on my part, but based on the other stuff , I wouldn’t be surprised if it was something like him not going to mandated therapy sessions or something else involved with his treatment plan. 

Archived