Bears Vs 49ers GDT Sunday Dec 23 3:00 CST

WindyCity

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

LNDeeUIw_400x400.jpg

Time for Ryan Pace to get some revenge on Lynch for fleecing him....

I am kidding Lynch blew that entire draft like a kid playing Maddon.

Nearly everybody nationally, the writers, the web draft experts, ESPN, NFL network and all podcasters and radio personalities thought Lynch had draft of century and Pace was made a buffoon with that deal and also had a horrible draft on top of it.

None them will get called on it a few years later.

I haven't really seen 49ers yet personally.

From their fans, who are usually best scouts, Buckner and Kittle are super studs.  Rest of team is a bunch of young guys learning to play together, but real good athletes.

They have been playing better of late together.  

OTs are playing well, interior of O line is not very good.

Solomon Thomas has been a bust, but many say that is because he is playing out of position.  

Richard Sherman isn't being challenged much, but I think that is because teams think other DBs are easy or easier targets to go after due to inexperience.  

I don't think there is any great reason to be afraid of Richard Sherman or to attack him if he is on an island based on last couple of years of his play.  You may be playing into their hands letting him take away a 3rd of field by himself.  I don't believe he warrants that kind of Deion Sanders respect at this point in this career.

3 hours ago, topwop1 said:

This has all the makings of a letdown spot for the Bears after their last two big wins.  Expecting a close one but ultimately a Bears win.

Gotta disagree, bud. Bears crush the 49ers. And fill this old Grinch's heart with some much needed pre-Christmas warmth. 

I expect the Bears to win purely based on talent. I think this is going to be a tough game going all the way to the west coast with Xmas around the corner. Nick Mullens looks like a quick release QB and they have a good RB and a speedy WR to go along with Kittle and Buckner. 

24-17 Bears.

I was impressed with Mullens his first career start (and win from what I recall). I wouldn't sleep on this kid and they're coming off back-to-back victories. Will Deon Bush step up in place of Eddie Jackson? Heck, if he does, he might take Adrian Amos' job next season. That'll be fun to monitor.

I don't see this team viewing this game as a trap game, Nagy's going to make sure they're ready to go with a potential first round bye on the line.

Bears - 24
49ers - 10

I don't think we take our foot off the gas, and I'm actually expecting a moderate blowout win.... Remember, we're still playing for a potential 1-2 seed at this point.... that is to say I'm hoping they realize how important it would be force the NFC to run through as many games @ soldier field as possible.

EDIT: G08 posted it 2minutes before I did apparently... but yeah

Archived