Deadpulse

Josh Gordon "Steps away from Football"

We're boned. Offense was already terrible and we just lost our best WR. I won't be shocked if Brady really considers walking away this off-season.

28 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

We're boned. Offense was already terrible and we just lost our best WR. I won't be shocked if Brady really considers walking away this off-season.

I doubt he walks away over something like that; he's put up with having Reche Caldwell as his #1.

7 minutes ago, Elky said:

I doubt he walks away over something like that; he's put up with having Reche Caldwell as his #1.

With a good defense. This team just doesn't have much talent right now. Without Brady were a 1-15 team.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

With a good defense. This team just doesn't have much talent right now. Without Brady were a 1-15 team.

I would not be shocked if we are better without Gordon now. But agree about your talent statement.

31 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I would not be shocked if we are better without Gordon now. But agree about your talent statement.

I would be, at least for the remainder of this season.

Officially placed on Reserve/Suspended list. Dang, I wish Malcolm Mitchell had functional knees.

Y'know, I have a feeling this and all the naysayers is going to unite the team and we beat the absolute crap out of Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Elky said:

Y'know, I have a feeling this and all the naysayers is going to unite the team and we beat the absolute crap out of Buffalo.

I mean, that would probably happen even without this news...

10 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

I mean, that would probably happen even without this news...

If we don’t beat the crap out of Buffalo I’ll be very worried. This team is not great. We’re going to lose by 20 if we have to go to Arrowhead.

Not all that surprised, still disappointing as it seemed like he was finally getting it together this season. 

It was fun while it lasted. Too bad we didn't have another 6 weeks of quick slants and out routes. Maybe the other Josh will find other ways to scheme and playcall Hogan into 20 yards of openness.