Week 16 GDT Packers @ Jets "I Believe That Gute..."

skibrett15

Just now, mikemike778 said:

Go Jets Go

So how are people watching this ? Rooting for Packers ?   Guess when it comes down to it, if we play well and win well I'll probably be pleased.  But I'd be far more pleased if we lose by a point after a couple of players who aren't going to be here next year turn the ball over or something. Not going to lie, a (very very) minor injury that takes Aaron out of the game on the first play would also make me happy.

If someone like Bakhtieri ruins their knee or something there is going to be a lot of people very annoyed.

I always root on the Packers.  I just don't care if they lose anymore.  

54 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If we win this game, it damn well better be at the hands of our rookies and youth rather than our veterans. 

I do NOT want to see Davante go for like 130 yards and two touchdowns and have it be a Rodgers/Adams exhibit with two sacks from Matthews and 75 receiving yards from Cobb. 

If we win, I want Jaire to have a pick six, I want Josh Jones to play the best game of his career, I want Josh Jackson to be somewhere close to his man. 

A win for our veterans means nothing.  I don't even want Rodgers playing not to preserve his health (not that i want him to get hurt or anything), I just don't want him padding his stats to make this season look like a good one for him. 

Yeah something like a tight win thanks to Clay racking up the sacks and Cobb the yards would be the worst case scenario (after someone important getting injured). Not only does it bugger up the draft position but would make it harder to re-sign them if we wanted to.

58 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I wish we would activate Donnerson....

This probably means he is terrible at football unfortunately.

You would normally activate 4 OLBs so if he isn't worth activating even in a meaningless game with half the roster on IR then it probably means he's never going to be good enough and they are keeping him signed in case he figures out what to do next year.

5 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

Yeah something like a tight win thanks to Clay racking up the sacks and Cobb the yards would be the worst case scenario (after someone important getting injured). Not only does it bugger up the draft position but would make it harder to re-sign them if we wanted to.

Cobb is out so no need to worry about him. 

Archived