Week 16 GDT Packers @ Jets "I Believe That Gute..."

skibrett15

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Yeah around 6 or 7. 5 if literally everything went our way. We'll be able to get to 7 easily if we wanted to. 

Continue having your day ruined because the Packers won lol. 

Pretty sure you were rooting for a loss, yeah?? 

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Sure was, not going to say FU RODGERS because we won though, that would take a truly pathetic fan to do so.

Lots of people were pissed at Rodgers and bashed him. Ever hear of figure of speech? Sensitive much?? Lol

1 minute ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Can't wait for next week to see if Rodgers is really trending up. Hopefully this wasn't a one game fluke. My hunch is that this is a positive trend. 

Didn't you hear? This performance is gonna carry into NEXT year. So surely he should be money next week then. 

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah around 6 or 7. 5 if literally everything went our way. We'll be able to get to 7 easily if we wanted to. 

Continue having your day ruined because the Packers won lol. 

I think losing out with everything going right would have netted as high as potentially 3-5. But you needed a lot to break correctly.

10 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Lots of people were pissed at Rodgers and bashed him. Ever hear of figure of speech? Sensitive much?? Lol

Not sensitive at all, just know exactly the type you are. You're around now because things haven't gone well, when they turn around you'll be gone, save for a few posts here and there about how the only reason things turned around are because "Fat Mac" is gone.

You praised a loser like Cam Newton earlier in the week, who is a total loser and will never win a SB, but bashed a guy like Aaron who will win more SBs because he wanted to play ball. Lol talk about screwed up. There's a lot of things I wish I could say about the type of fan you are.

Archived