Week 16 GDT Packers @ Jets "I Believe That Gute..."

skibrett15

1 minute ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Some of you seem to have forgotten where Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews were drafted. And Tony Mandarich for that matter. For me football is simple.Parkers win = good. Packers lose = bad.

Everyone knows the best xbox players are drafted in the first 5 picks

Long live circle triangle parallelgram octagon 

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Not sensitive at all, just know exactly the type you are. You're around now because things haven't gone well, when they turn around you'll be gone, save for a few posts here and there about how the only reason things turned around are because "Fat Mac" is gone.

You praised a loser like Cam Newton earlier in the week, who is a total loser and will never win a SB, but bashed a guy like Aaron who will win more SBs because he wanted to play ball. Lol talk about screwed up. There's a lot of things I wish I could say about the type of fan you are.

As usual you are off the mark.

I praised the Panthers for shutting Cam down and bashed Murphy/Gute for not having the same brains/balls.

I hate Cam more than any player in the league. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Some of you seem to have forgotten where Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews were drafted. And Tony Mandarich for that matter. For me football is simple.Parkers win = good. Packers lose = bad.

Yes, there are things such as statistical outliers in life.  To rely on them occurring isn't wise though.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You praised a loser like Cam Newton earlier in the week, who is a total loser and will never win a SB, but bashed a guy like Aaron who will win more SBs because he wanted to play ball. Lol talk about screwed up. There's a lot of things I wish I could say about the type of fan you are.

Coming from a mod, I honestly have no idea what to make of this.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

And some have the ability to think bigger...think about the future. 

You're WAY more likely to draft a difference maker at 7 than 18. 

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

And some have the ability to think bigger...think about the future. 

You're WAY more likely to draft a difference maker at 7 than 18. 

Why put money away when you can be happy buying a TV today?

The draft isn't our only way to help this team this offseason.

I'd be happy that ESB and MVS just had monster games if I was everyone else.  Those two coming on does more for us next year than the difference between 7th and 16th in the draft.  

It sucks to not get that better pick, but Rodgers was smiling out there today and slinging it to rookies.  That's pure gold going forward. 

Archived