Jump to content
Webmaster

Please test new features here

Recommended Posts

What is the point of the 'mark forum as read' feature? I hit it a couple times accidentally and that's annoying. I don't see why someone would actually ever use it on purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

What is the point of the 'mark forum as read' feature? I hit it a couple times accidentally and that's annoying. I don't see why someone would actually ever use it on purpose.

maybe after you come back from a long vacation or suspension, and just want to start fresh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

maybe after you come back from a long vacation or suspension, and just want to start fresh

you could just hit the latest page on the thread you want to read

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So apparently I'm having a hard time making multiple spoilers.

 

The weird thing is I'm not mis-typing the spoiler part.

 

Does it require I type everything manually from here and NOT copy and paste?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darn. Seems [mp3][/mp3] and [audio][/audio] don't work for making clickable mp3 sound players.

 

:S

Edited by Danger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to try and replicate this post and find out why it happens and how to prevent it. 

I think It's something with the quoting feature, I just don't know what's causing it.

If you get a notice because I'm quoting you, please ignore it.

On 1/16/2019 at 12:14 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

you could just hit the latest page on the thread you want to read

test

Now that I think about it, maybe this isn't the place though. I'll try to look on the invision boards and see if I can find anything useful. 

Edited by JustAnotherFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Going to try and replicate this post and find out why it happens and how to prevent it. 

I think It's something with the quoting feature, I just don't know what's causing it.

If you get a notice because I'm quoting you, please ignore it.

test

Now that I think about it, maybe this isn't the place though. I'll try to look on the invision boards and see if I can find anything useful. 

It could be something cached.  I would try clearing that and trying again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It could be something cached.  I would try clearing that and trying again.  

Yeah, that was my first thought too. But I'm currently using Brave browser and I have it set to clear everything every time I close it. I don't think it's the browser either because I had this same problem with Opera in the past as well with the same settings.

I supposed it could have something to do with Chromium-based browsers though. I haven't had the time to look into any further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it's still happening. LOL. Nothing will be done about it anyhow so oh well. I just thought I would mention it again for anyone else who comes across this issue. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×