Serious thread: Freddie for HC

mistakey

10 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I mean I get what you’re saying but I get the slow down view point too, it’s the same as the triple G for HC look at what he’s done argument, you coach differently when you have the interim tag on you, you have the liberty of taking more risks as you may not have a job when the season is done anyways. I’ve said this in another thread Dorsey owes it to the team and the fans to leave no stone unturned and pick the person who is the best fit not only for the next season but for the next decade, Freddie has certainly earned the right to be considered, but I think it would be a disservice to pigeonhole ourselves using these last 8 games. Cast a wide net 

GGG would be a candidate if he didn’t put bounties on players

I mean we don’t even know if his schemes can make it through a year. He’s had 6 games of play calling, which isn’t even enough time for defensive coordinators to catch up with. Now we’re sure this guy can be promoted to top **** on the walk? Come on you guys, what have you done for me lately folks are never surprising. 

Btw let it be said I’m not going to advocate against him. I like his play calling. But he’s still in his honeymoon phase of play calling where everything is just the best thing ever. Including that weird growth appendage under her skirt. She says it’s just a benign tumor that she can eventually have removed with delicate surgery and hormones. But it’s still the honeymoon and this is the greatest thing ever. Until...

Too far?

Anyways terrible analogy aside, we know nothing about him. What I do know is we have to get this right. I don’t want good I want great. Or at least a woman without a penis. 

3 hours ago, mistakey said:

2ph2fh.jpg

I can't believe you just found this in google images already assembled to depict the racial harmony (and their mixed HC baby) between two men. Nice find!

3 hours ago, mistakey said:

completely dumb name for a fan group but

BAKERS IN THE KITCHEN:
mistakey
backwards
letsgobrownies
kiwibrown

Agreed.

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

My god I never thought I’d see the day 

also biceps are 100% accurate. 

WUBbfWLg.jpg

23 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I mean we don’t even know if his schemes can make it through a year. He’s had 6 games of play calling, which isn’t even enough time for defensive coordinators to catch up with. Now we’re sure this guy can be promoted to top **** on the walk? Come on you guys, what have you done for me lately folks are never surprising. 

Btw let it be said I’m not going to advocate against him. I like his play calling. But he’s still in his honeymoon phase of play calling where everything is just the best thing ever. Including that weird growth appendage under her skirt. She says it’s just a benign tumor that she can eventually have removed with delicate surgery and hormones. But it’s still the honeymoon and this is the greatest thing ever. Until...

Too far?

Anyways terrible analogy aside, we know nothing about him. What I do know is we have to get this right. I don’t want good I want great. Or at least a woman without a penis. 

I miss @notfarenoughBonanza

34 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Too far?

He listens to his players he commands their respect and the offense is playing lights out.  He has boatloads of expiereince, he isn’t a lunatic and he speaks softly and makes sense.  

If if it’s not him this year, this dude is gonna go on and be a great leader somewhere else

5 minutes ago, mistakey said:

He listens to his players he commands their respect and the offense is playing lights out.  He has boatloads of expiereince, he isn’t a lunatic and he speaks softly and makes sense.  

If if it’s not him this year, this dude is gonna go on and be a great leader somewhere else

How do you know he’s a great leader?

So far I’ve just seen him be logical with what he’s done. And he hasn’t been Hue. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

How do you know he’s a great leader?

So far I’ve just seen him be logical with what he’s done. And he hasn’t been Hue. 

I don’t think being logical is a given in that profession.

How many dudes have we seen try to pound a square peg into a round hole because “my system...”

Freddie is “taking what the defense gives him”, which is more than a lot of overly egotistical coordinators manage.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t think being logical is a given in that profession.

How many dudes have we seen try to pound a square peg into a round hole because “my system...”

Freddie is “taking what the defense gives him”, which is more than a lot of overly egotistical coordinators manage.

But my only thing is what makes him head coach material? We don’t even know if he can be a full time OC. 

My requisite small print. Not saying he can’t, I’ve not seen nearly enough for him to qualify. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

But my only thing is what makes him head coach material? We don’t even know if he can be a full time OC. 

My requisite small print. Not saying he can’t, I’ve not seen nearly enough for him to qualify. 

What makes anyone?

At some point you make an educated guess and see how it goes.

If we keep playing like this, he’s going to get a shot from someone.  I’d rather it be us.

Archived